Chapter Sixteen~And it's yours.

Three days. It was very unAlpha like bit still I needed it. I spent three days as my wolf and it was hard. I kill at least seven rouges. I'm at the old Grey house in Jagger's old room looking at myself in his mirror.

I look at the bite mark on my shoulder and touch it. It burns a little amd seems freash. I can't believe I marked Stark. I hear a noise and my head snaps to the door and I see Jagger and Stark both worried.

"I told you!" Jagger shouts and playfully hits Starks arm. I look back at the mark and frown it's bruised.

"What did you do?" I ask him and look at the bite mark.

"I dono." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

'The Werewolf Bonds page 74.'

Era says and I walk over to the bookself in here. I pull the book out and go to the page.

"Stark did that?" Jagger asks and I feel anger boil in me as I finish reading. I throw the book and hit Stark in the chest.

"That hurts." He says and I walk to him and I can feel Era ready to kill.

"I can't believe you!" I scream and start to hit him.

"Stop! Erin Stop!" He says and I stop."What is this about?" He asks and I stand there and look at him.

"I can't believe you!" I say and walk to the bed and lay down with Jagger.

"What is it Er?" Jagger asks.

"That boy over there gave me a freaking Alpha bite." I say and Jagger goes still.

"What?" Jagger asks.

"Yes. A Alpha bite! He has complete control of my actions!" I shout.

"What?" Stark asks.

"And it's yours!" I shout and throw another book at him. I've slept in here for thee days so the bed is a mess.

"My bed smells so good." Jagger whispers.

"I can't believe you gave me an Alpha bite! Stark!" I whine and then he looks at Jagger. Jagger is pulling on the blankets and twists in it.

"Who slept here?"Jagger asks.

"I did." I say unsure.

"Goh it smells good." He says and pulls the cover over his head.

"Anyways you marked me." Stark says and points to his neck.

"A mark will soon go away as long as we don't well you know but an Alpha Mark is permit!" I shout.

"Erin if anything it's your fault!" Stark says and I laugh.

"No it's your fault because you as an Alpha Male have a job to control yourself around a female in heat!" I say and Jagger laughs.

"She has a point. Ares just leaves to keep his control." Jagger says.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't kiss me." He says and I'm beyond mad.

"Stark stop." Jagger says and looks at me.

"This wouldn't-"

"Stark she will kill you." Jagger says.

'Let me take over! That mutt needs to be shown who is the Alpha!'

Era screams.

"She can't and she wouldn't." Stark says.

"Look at her! She is losing a battle with a cooped up for years!" Jagger says.

"I hav-"

"Stark she has been abused and you know it,she could win that fight." Jagger says.

"I don't see-"

"Her eyes are black!" Jagger howls.

'Let me out! I will not have Mick fight my battles!'

Era screams. What's wrong with him? He was nice at first but now he is no where near. I can feel Era slowly changing my body. I run out the house abd shift. When my paws hit the ground I run. I run fast and hard.

I see my house and shift back slamming the door open knowing what I want to do. I open the door to my dad's office making all five men and their Luna's jump. "Erin!" Mom says.

"You need to control Stark. I have no idea what's shoved up butt but he needs an attatude check!" I shout.

"What did he do?" Mom asks.

"He gave me an Alpha Bite!" I shout and my dad stands up making the chair fall.

"He what?" Dad asks. I move my shirt and show them.

"Where are they?" Dad snaps.

"Also something is wrong with Jagger because I was at the old Grey house the whole time and know he is like tangled in the blankets." I say worried.

"He is what?" Sirberous asks.

"Something about the smell and whatnot." I say and hear someone come in.

"You're a moron!" Jagger shouts and Stark falls in the floor. Everyone looks at Stark abd he smiles.

"Hi!" He says and laughs.

"He has a problem." Jagger growls.

"Erin just told us." Rita says and looks at he son no wait nephew.

"What can I say? I have my ways." Stark says and gets up.

"Sorry?" Jagger suggests.

"Nah." He laughs and walks out.

"That's not Stark." Stark's dad says.

"And don't just run off." Jagger whispers in my ear.

"I didn't want to kill him." I say.

"How you feeling?" He asks. It hurts. Honestly Stark might not have marked me but I marked him and somehow it's increasing quickly. When he left it hurt,when I ran out today it stung. So how am I?

"Meh." I say and he sighs.

"It's the mate mark isn't it?" He whispers.

"Don't tell anyone." I say and he turns me around and hugs me.

"It'll be fine babe." He says and rubs my back.

"Babe?" I ask and he slightly chuckles.

"Just go with it. I'm trying to be a good male friend." He says and I laugh.

"You're terrible." I say.

"Sure whatever." He says and steps back.

'Erin she's here!'

Ares says through a mind link.

'I'm back and who?'

I ask.

' My Mate.'