Chapter 4~I'll make a deal mom

"Mom do I really have to?" I ask. There is no way anyone wants me like how mom says.

"Baby Girl all of the big threes of the packs have to go." She says. We are eating and Jagger and Stark seem to be having a staring contest.

"I have more important things to do then sit in a room with a bunch of hormonal teenage boy and talk about mates!" I yell and Stark's dad Donny shoots me a look.

"Stark isn't very hormonal." He says and sits down as Jagger bursts out laughing.

"Dad don't talk about that while I eat." June says.

"Why are so against on finding your mate?" Mom ask me. I dig my nails in my thigh to stop myself from crying.

"Because." I growl.

"Erin do you have commenting issues?" She asks and Srick pales.

"No I know the facts." I bluntly say. No one likes a girl who is scared.

"You shouldn't be so uptight about it you're beautiful." She says and I laugh an empty laugh and everyone is watching us.

"Yes because having scars all over is sooo hot!" I say sarcastically.

"Erin!" Mom yells.

"The reason why boys like me is not because of beauty it's to see which one is better to get the Alpha girl!" I say like it's no big deal.

"That's not true." Jagger says and mom looks hurt.

"Eri-"

"It is true they have bets on it too. I'm not stupid." I say and the heat rush through me.I'm a worthless piece of crap because I'm wolfless. Stark must have read my mind because he growls at me.

"You are not worthless Erin or a piece of crap you are you." He says and Srick watches me.

"Erin don't do it." He whispers as I smile.

"We skipped a ritual. When we have new Alphas visiting we like to have a bond fire and celebrate and we play a game." I say and my lips go from a smile to an evil grin.

"I forgot that. That's how I meet your father." Mom says.

"What is it?" A boy asks.

"Spin the bottle and everyone has to play. We do this a few times a month for bonding." I say and Rita laughs.

"That is right. The Black,Jade and Green pack are close and would always play those games." She says.

"How do you know?" June asks.

"I was in the Jade pack." She says and June nods her head.

"I'll make a deal mom." I say.

"No! No! Mom don't take the bait!" Srick yells making Jagger smile.

"Tell me first." She says clearly interested.

"I will take the Mating class if and only if you prepare the bond fire like last time." I say.

"Mom don't do it please! Jagger do something ughh! I swear if Norris Brown comes close to you again I will rip his tongue out!" Srick shouts. I stick my hand out with a smile.

"One more thing." Mom says.

"What?" I ask.

"You have to be the one doing it to Stark and Jagger." She says and both of our smiles get bigger.

"Sherry are talking about the falls?" Tommy asks.

"Yes." She says. The falls are close to the Cove and if you don't like the raging water or cliffs you can go there and swim.