Chapter Twenty-Six~With a Big Bang

Today is the day. Today is the day I show I am no longer afraid of Cooper and maybe mine and Stark's bond will break. Mom is brushing my hair fixing it. Casey,Allison,Ollyand Belle are helping with odds and ends.

"Srick will be walking you." Mom mutters.

"I know it's traditional." I say and sigh. I need to show I love him.

"Okay so we will tell Ares to link Srick when we are ready. Then I then you and Cooper have the Hunt. Then you come back amd we finish the night with a big Bang." She says.

  I nod,swallow the lump in my throat and pick at my nails. My throat is dry and my wolf is happy. It's going to go great.

"My baby girl is growing up." She cries.

"Mom I'm still going to be here." I say and she is crying.

"You're all grown-up Erin! I'm going to miss you." She says. All of us hug while the girls go awww.

  After a few minutes we eat then start back. Around five o'clock I put on my dress. It's white and the front stops at my knees while the back trails to the ground. It has to clear straps and my shoes are white flats. My hair is up in curls and my make-up is light.

  Everyone left but Srick so we are walking in the woods.

"You look beautiful." Srick says.

"Thanks Srick. Look I love you so don't die of something goes wrong with the Vampires." I say and he nods.

"I'll protect you littlr girl." He says and kisses my forehead.

  We walk for what seems like hours. We stop at a small clearing and it's now nighttime. "I'll be right back." Srick says.

  I'm alone now.

Erin this is it.

Era says and stops talking. I sigh and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I hear twigs snap and Stark walks out. He has on a black suit.

"You look beautiful." He says and hugs me.

"You don't look to bad either." I say. He looks sad but somehow determined.

"Erin we don't have much time." He says.

"Yes because I'm about to get married to Cooper. I know." I say and he seems hurt at my words.

"Erin that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?" I ask confused. What is he up to?

"I'm going to ask you something and you're going to have to answer it quickly." He says.

"What is it?"

"Erin runaway with me." He says and I freeze.

"W-what?"

"Runaway with me Erin. Don't marry Cooper or Jagger leave with me. We can make a pack or just go as rouges. Ares will get his rightful place as an Alpha and you can be with me. So what do you say?"

  I stare at him shocked at what he is asking. Runaway with him and leave my pack. Leave the safty net I've made since that long time ago? Why would he want this?

  I stare at him. He is being completely serious about this. Like he has been thinking about it for a long time. Has he? Has he wanted me to runaway with him for a long time?

  Can I leave my pack for him? Can I leave my friends and family for him? Can I disgrace my ancestor's name by running away with Stark to get away from Cooper?

  Mom said it's going to end with a big bang is this what she ment? No. Is it something I want? Maybe. I stand there looking at Stark knowing time is ticking down to so my answer will be answered for me.

  Can I live with Cooper and have a family knowing him and his father tried to kill me? Could I live past that or can I leave with Stark?