Chapter 1~At least I don't sleep nude

"Code Seventeen!" Someone yells, jerking me awake. I jump out of bed and run to the front door. Saidrick my brother is waiting for me so together we run outside to our father. Everyone is on one side with my parents at the lead.

I stand beside my Father while Saidrick stands beside me. I look at the moon and it is around one a.m.. I breath heavily from surge adrenaline through my human state.

"Erin couldn't you sleep in more clothing?" My father asks. I look down at what I am wearing, one of Sricks (Saidrick) neon green t-shirts, and black boycut underwear. I just shrug. I wear stuff like this to bed a lot.

"I got hot," I say, which is honestly true. I always stay hot at night.

"Phil dear  at least she showing herself off," my mom says with an encouraging smile. Stab me please.

"At least." Dad grumbles. I see the wolves walk out of the woods. One that is black is watching me while the others look around. It's the Grey pack, I can tell by the way they are set up. The all shift back and the black wolf that was watching me is now a six foot two inched teen boy.

He has black hair that covers half of his blue eyes but the left one has a brown spot near his pupil. He has the wolfish tan like all of us and is what every girl would call hot. "Jagger Grey," my brother whispers.

"That's Jagger?" I ask in disbelief. That can't be Jag! He is so, so, so what should I call it? Oh yeah hot, not awkward like he was when he left. I don't know if I should hug him considering when he left. It takes ever ounce of pride not to tackle him with a hug once I decide.

"Yes, he looks different," Srick says with a smile. Last time I saw Jagger, we were twelve and that was five years ago. Lets just say he wasn't as good looking or as tall.

"He is hot," I whisper and Srick laughs again. It's true though, but then again all Alpha males are.

"You think so?" Srick says and my dad yells for everyone to be quite. Srick pinches my side so I elbow him.

"The Grey pack will be moving back here with us," he yells. What? This can't be happening! I'm excited but hurt. He didn't tell me. My own Father! I am his only daughter and his heir!

"And we thank you for that," Tommy Grey says. He is the alpha and Jagger's dad.

"I except our younger wolves will be welcoming to the Grey pack," Dad says and everyone starts to go to old friends. "Dad are they really back?" I ask.

"Yes. Lately the Vampires have been forming bigger cults so we have been doubling packs." He says and Tommy,and Jagger walk to us. He gives me a pointed look reminding me about my clothes.

" My have you grown," Tommy tells me. I give him a smile.

"I'm almost seventeen," I say and start to get uncomfortable and no one is even watching me. I get this a lot. Mom said it's from being uncomfortable in my own skin.

"Yes it is are you ready?" He asks most likely meaning my first hunt as official Alpha. Oh such a touchy subject for me.

"She is. I can't believe how much Jagger has changed!" My dad says averting the attention from me to Jagged.

"Yes my son has changed a lot. He has gotten some looks too!" Tommy says and I could agree with him there. Like a lot.

"Wait you're Erin Black?" Jagger asks uncertainly. I roll my eyes at his stupid question. Well who else am I?

"Yes that's me." I say and his eyes travel up and down my body with a mix of lust and shock. Yeah,no.

"Did we wake you up?" Jagger asks and his eyes go back down my body. Well no not at this time in night. Hit the sarcasm.