Chapter Ten~Just like old times...Sorta.

My eyes adjusts to the darkness and I see him in his bed asleep. I walk over to him and sit down beside his sleeping figure. I brush his hair away from his face and just watch him sleep. We were close,so close amd he left. He didn't save me but he is and forever will be my Jag.

I've only ever kissed him on the lips once and before and after that it's been the cheek. Why? I don't know but I always have. I pull the covers back and lay down with him in his bed.

We've slept in the same bed since I was born. I feel terrible now. A unwanted tear slides down my cheek. What have I done? I curl up to his side and lay my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry Jagger." I whisper and kiss his cheek. I soon wonderfully and shockingly fall asleep.

~^~

I wake up with Jagger's arms wrapped around me and I'm just so comfortable I snuggle more to him trying to go back to sleep. I hear a sigh but ignore it. Then I hear a huff. Goh why?

"Phil it's just like old times be happy." Mom says.

"No." D

ad says.

"When did she come in here?" Jagger's mom asks.

"No clue." Mom says and I feel Jagger move.

"They done this before?" Rita asks.

"Yes." Mom says.

"But at ten it only happened when they got in fights." Dad says plainly.

"He got a little mad when she called him something." Stark says. Do people like watching me sleep?

"Jag?" Mom asks.

"Yeah." Stark says.

"No way." Dad breaths.

"Why is everyone in here?" Jagger asks and sits up making me fall but he grabs me before I hit the floor and pulls me on top of him. That's when I start to think how we were when I woke up. I was asleep ontop of him and now I'm straddling him i. his bed in front of our parents and the White's.

I freeze like him and basically everyone else in the room. Wow this is awkward. His hands are on my hips and this is very awkward. "Uhhhh." I start unsure what to do.

"Food is ready." Mom says amd everyone walks out.

"Why are you in here?" He asks. We are looking at each other like we are little kids who got cought doing something bad.

"I just sorta fell asleep." I say.

"Just sorta?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I answer unsurely.

"Huh." He says.

"Just like old times......Sorta." I say and smile.

"Sorta?" He asks.

"You know." I say.

"It is just like old times...Sorta." He says.

"I'm so sorry about last night. It slipped." I say and he puts his forehead on mine.

"It's fine. As long as it's you." He says.

"So are we Jag and Er again?" I ask and he smiles.

"Of course we are." He says and I kiss his cheek.

"Good." I say.

"Erin you have awesome bedhead." He says.

"Thanks." I say.

"But you're still beautiful." He says and I look away.

"Don't say that." I say and lay my head on his shoulder.