Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys, I hope you like the chapter, Leave me your feedback :)

And guys this story is coming to an end really soon maybe in like the next week or something

Zayn's Pov:

How can I ask Niall to stay? How could I ask him to give up his dream? He's wanted this for so long, I can't be selfish, I can't make him stay if it's not what he wants, I have to let him go, I have to let him try then let him come back to me, I love him so I have to let him go. As much as it breaks my heart to be without him I know I have to let him do this. I told Niall to go, I can't be the person to hold him back not like this, Our little girl moved in with us only a few days ago, Now today Niall's leaving, I know I have her but I need Niall too. I'm so lost and confused all I want is for him to be happy it's all I've ever wanted. Rosie she's settling in well, But she dosen't want Niall to go and neither do I, But she's more up front about it, Shes holding onto him all the time telling him not to leave, It breaks my heart. Niall's currently packing and Harry's helping him, I can't stand the idea of watching him pack away his clothes it feels horrible to me. I'm currently laid out on the living room floor, Louis is playing with Rosie and I'm wallowing in self pity.

"You need to tell him to stay Zi" Louis said while tickling Roise, Him and Harry have grown really fond of her, They agreed to look after her while I take Niall to the airport. 

"I can't Lou, How can I ask him to give up his dreams?" I said. 

"How can you not? Zi you love him, He begged you to ask him to stay, He wants you to tell him not to go" Louis replied, I sighed. 

"I won't ask him to give up his dream Lou, It's what he wants" I mumbled. 

"What about what you want Zi? What about Rosie? She needs both her dads" He replied motioning to Rosie, She looked up at me giving me a little smile, I poked my tongue out at her causing her to chuckle. 

"She does have both of us, He's coming back Lou" I reminded him.

"Zi, I know you better then anybody, You have to ask him to stay" Louis said once again, I rolled my eyes before hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, Moments later Niall and Harry entered the room, I smiled lovingly at Niall as he sat beside me, He then rested his head on my shoulder.

"Rosie come here babygirl" Niall said, Rosie looked up and began to slowly walk towards Niall. She dropped down beside him and Niall scooped her up in his arms causing her to chuckle, I smiled at him but on the inside I was dying. I wish I could be strong enough to ask him to stay.

The next day I took Niall to the airport, Before hand he said a heartbreaking goodbye to Rosie, My heart shattered seeing tears run down her small face, She was shaking gripping onto Niall begging him to stay, He explained why he had to leave then kissed her goodbye before making a quick exit from the house. So here we are now driving to the airport no words were being exchanged between either of us, Niall had a hold of my free hand and he was drawing small patterns into my palm. I really was going to miss him. We arrived at the airport 20 minutes later, We were currently stood waiting for Niall's flight to be called, We were holding eachother tightly dreading the final flight call. 

"Promise me you won't find someone new" Niall whispered into the crook of my neck. 

"I never could" I replied. 

"Zayn please tell me to stay please" Niall cried out holding onto me tighter, I felt tears begin to streak down my face, My heart was aching like never before. 

"I can't Niall, I can't ask you to give up your dreams, I love you, God I love you so much Niall, Which is why I have to let you go, I have to let you go and do what you need to do, I'm letting you go because I believe in our love, And I know your going to come back to me" I whispered more tears began falling from my eyes, Niall held onto me tighter. 

"How are you and Rosie going to survive without me?" He asked, I gulped before replying.

"If you want the truth, We won't, We won't survive with you Nialler, Everyday will be like a stab in the heart, Waking up without you will make us feel empty, Were both going to miss your touch, Your smile, Your laugh, But we will make it because we both know your coming home to us and that's enough to keep the both of us going" I stated. 

"I love you both, Don't forget it" Niall exclaimed, I nodded my head doing nothing but holding him closer. Niall pulled away from me before connecting our lips together. Suddenly Niall's flight was called and my heart dropped. 

"I better go" Niall whispered, I nodded before taking his hands in mine. 

"Listen Niall, Don't be upset, And don't cry, Do what you need to do, Go inspire people with your music, Bring happiness to people with your voice, Then come back to me and Rosie because were still going to be here waiting for you" I said, Niall nodded. 

"Promise?" He whispered. 

"I promise" I replied. 

"Kiss Rosie every night for me, Don't let Louis burn anything down, And please make sure Harry keeps his clothes on around Rosie she's to young for that kind of shock" Niall said, I chuckled before nodding my head. 

"I will, I love you Niall Horan" I said. 

"I love you Zayn Malik never forget it" He replied, I nodded my head more tears falling from my eyes. 

Niall then pulled me into another kiss before grabbing his luggage and walking away, I stood there trying to control my breathing. Niall turned around one final time, My breathing stopped as he raised his hand and waved goodbye to me, He then turned around walking through the boarding gate, More tears fell from my eyes and I felt empty. 

"Stay Niall, Stay with me, Don't let me go" I whispered. 

I walked into house feeling numb all over, I was missing Niall already, My world without him felt dark and cold, I walked into the living room to see Louis and Harry laying on the couch while Rosie was laying on the floor. 

"Daddy!" She shouted happily, I smiled at her crouching down as she made her way over to me, She raised her arms signaling for me to lift her up, I took her in my arms lifting her up, She put her arms around my neck, I in return held her close to me closing my eyes allowing the tears to fall from my eyes. She was all I had left of Niall now. I swayed on the spot slowly trying to control my shaking. 

"Oh Zi" Louis said raising himself up from the chair, He walked over to us joining in the hug, A few seconds later I felt a hand land on my shoulder, I looked to see it was Harry, He gave me a warm smile, I dropped down on the couch with Rosie in my arms, She sat down on my lap with her head resting against my chest, Harry sat down beside me and I rested my head against his chest, Louis then sat infront of me with his hand soothingly rubbing my knee, I missed Niall so much.

"Why couldn't I just ask him to stay?" I cried, Louis and Harry did nothing, Harry only held me while Louis rubbed my leg, But I didn't want them, I wanted Niall.