Chapter Nineteen

Heya guys, So here's the last chapter of this story, Thank you to everyone who's followed this story since the first book of Words I Couldn't  Say and thank you for following this it's sequel it really means alot to me so thank you so much! And I hope you've enjoyed reading it :)!

Niall's Pov:

Telling Rosie about the wedding wasn't as hard as we both thought, Me and Zayn believed she wouldn't understand what we were saying to her, But Zayn explained everything to her and she was excited to know her daddies would be exchanging words of love that would mean were together forever. She honestly couldn't be happier, She jumped on us both enthusiastically. Honestly it looked as though she was more excited then us, Me and Zayn both agreed we wanted to get married as soon as possible, I didn't care where we got married as long as Zayn showed up I would be happy. 

"Your engaged!" Louis yelled before me and Zayn had even opened our mouths, We looked at him with confusion before he spoke up again. "Rosie's really excited". He added shrugging myself and Zayn chuckled. 

"Well it was meant to be a surprise but yeah were engaged" I said, Harry smiled at me before standing up and making his way over to me. 

"Congratulations mate, Zayn you better take care of him" Harry said warning Zayn,Zayn laughed before replying.

"You know I will". 

"My little Zayney is all grown up and getting married" Louis said while pretending to cry, Zayn laughed before pulling him into a hug. 

"Shut up Lou" He said. 

"So who's your best man?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow, Zayn smirked. 

"One of my bestest friends in the whole world" He replied before turning to look at Harry, Louis faked a gasp before slapping Zayn, I laughed happily. 

"I'm joking Lou! You know it's you!" Zayn said chuckling, We all then dropped down on the chair talking wedding plans. 

-Four months later-

Zayn's Pov:

"I love you Niall Malik" I said as I laid out watching the sunset with my beautiful husband. 

"I love you Zayn Malik" Niall replied smiling up at me. 

"We made it, We really did" I exclaimed pulling him closer to me.

"Everyone who said we couldn't was wrong, We've proved them wrong Zayn" Niall added, I grinned before leaning down and kissing him softly. 

"And were going to continue proving them wrong" I replied determination filling my voice.

When your a teenager you never really think of how your life will change, Falling inlove, Getting married, Having kids it never really processes in your mind, You think you have ages until you have to even consider those options, If your thinking that now you have no idea how wrong you are. Only a few years ago I was a student, I was a bully and I never thought I'd experience a love so strong, I never thought I'd be the person to say my partner was my childhood sweetheart. I was nothing but a basic bully wondering when the next party was. I never saw my strong love for Niall coming. We then moved in together, Again I never saw it coming, Since the start of our relationship I've fallen deeper inlove with Niall, Now here we are happily married with a beautiful daughter and were touring around with my husband. Niall finally achieved his dream, He's working on his music and me and Rosie are aloud to go with him, 

Never underestimate the power of love, Never think you can plan your future, Your futures unpredictable, Take each day as it comes, Take on each challenge as a new adventure, When you get taken down get straight back up, If you make a mistake learn from it, When you fall inlove hold onto that person and never let them go. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Because everything you go through makes you the person you are, Trust me when I say I wouldn't change a thing about what I went through, And how I got here, Because I'm living with the love of my life nothing can ever beat that feeling.