Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter, I really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Since I've been back I've been to focused on spending time with Niall, That I haven't focused so much on seeing Lou and Harry, While I was gone they were there for Niall, There was no way I could repay the guys for being there, No words could explain how grateful I am to them and I will forever be in there debt. We all decided to hang out today at Harry's just like old times, We were going to mess around in the pool, Watch some films, And just generally pig out and catch up. Liam has started up a new job so he's not around as much as we would all like him to be, But were going to see him as soon as we can. 

"Zayney!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs the minute me and Niall walked into Harry's living room, I smiled before letting go of Niall's hand and opened my arms, Louis ran over practically jumping on me, I chuckled before regaining my balance and hugging my old friend back. 

"Ah I missed you mate" I said while gently patting Louis back.

"Never ever leave again! Otherwise I'm going to disown you!" Louis yelled dramatically. 

"My feet are bolted to the floor Tomlinson" I replied, Me and Louis have always been like this, Were more like brothers then best friends, Louis the brother I wished I had.

"Keep it that way Malik" Louis said before giving me one last hug, He then made his way over to Niall pulling him into a friendly hug, I then made my way over to Harry also giving him a hug. I owed Louis everything, But I owed Harry the world, If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be with my angel today. Harry was the kind of person you knew you could rely on, His kindness it's like Niall's, outstanding. I pulled away from Harry and walked over to the couch dropping down beside Niall. Louis must have left the room after he hugged Niall, Because moments later he walked into the room with four bottles of beer, We each took a bottle before opening it and taking a swig. 

"How you holding up now mate?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Alot better thanks, Finally getting back into the swing of things you know" I replied, We all sat talking for a while until Niall spoke up. He said he was going for a shower, But I think it was really so I could talk to Lou and Haz without giving Niall the horrible reminders, He knew I had questions that I wanted answered. I gave him a quick kiss before he left for the bathroom, The minute I heard the door close questions began to roll off my tongue. 

"How was he you guys? I mean without me?" I asked. 

"Do you want the truth?" Louis asked, I nodded my head but secretly I didn't want to know, Yeah I know Niall loves me, But I couldn't help but still feel he could get on with life without me around. 

"He was a mess, He wouldn't sleep, Drink, He barley showered not a smell of paradise by the way, He didn't even eat Zi, And for Niall that's a major issue" Louis said. 

"Was he really that bad?" I asked, Louis nodded before Harry replied.

"Honestly Zayn, His world crashed around him, At first he thought you walked out on him because of the argument, So naturally he blamed himself, He thought the next morning he would wake up and you'd be back, And when you didn't come back, It was like his heart shattered into a million pieces. Then when he realized you were actually missing he was so determined to find you, The high God's above couldn't stop him from finding you, He would have done anything, And he did it, He put himself in danger to find out anything he could about where you were, We got a call and he thought you was dead Zayn, The will to breathe didn't matter to him anymore, Once he thought you was gone he wanted to be gone too, But once he found out the dead body wasn't you, He held on to the small hope that he had, I've never seen Niall so miserable and hurt before, Your the center of his world now, He loves you and only you" Harry explained, My heart warmed. 

"I need your advice guys" I said, Harry and Lou looked at eachother before looking back at me, Harry nodded. 

"I want to ask Niall if he wants to try adopting again, I mean were in a better living environment now, So it's safe for us to raise a child, But I'm sort of hesitant about asking him, Only because I don't want him to be rejected again, I know how much he wants this" I said, Louis nodded his head before replying.

"Niall knows rejection happens, Even you know it Zi, But when did either of you two let rejection get the better of you, You keep trying until you get what you want" Louis stated, I smiled. Louis was right, Were talking about our future I can't be scared to take risks about it. I nodded quickly noticing the mischievous look in Louis eyes, He had something planned.

Niall came back downstairs a while later, Harry and Lou gave me a thumbs up before I asked Niall if I could speak to him in the kitchen. Niall nodded, Once inside the kitchen I took a deep breath.

"Niall look, I'm just going to jump straight to the point, I don't want to keep pushing our future aside I want a future with you, More then anything and I want to try adoption again Ni" I said, Niall looked to the floor sighing heavily, I bit my lip as he looked up to me. 

"Well you better get on the phone to a social worker then" Niall replied a massive smile breaking out. I jumped up in the air before taking Niall in my arms, Niall laughed and wrapped his arms firmly around my waist. 

"I love you Niall" I said, Niall smiled at me before kissing me gently.

"I love you too" He said before pulling me into a passionate kiss. 

"Woah! Guys! No sex on my kitchen floor alright" Louis stated causing us all to burst out laughing. 

"Me and Zayn are going to try adopt again" Niall said the smile still not leaving his face.

"That's great Nialler, And we actually have some news too" Harry said, Me and Niall looked at eachother confused before Harry held up his hand, Sat there on his finger was a gold band.

"Your getting married!" Niall shouted before running straight to Harry.

"Were getting married!" Louis yelled, We all joined together in a massive group hug, This is what truly matters in life the happiness of your loved ones.