Chapter Fourteen

Heya guys so here's the next update. Really hope you like it, I think it's a little boring but it's up to you guys if you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

I've decided to dedicate this chapter to SriwarathMa-oun because today I was left a lovely comment by this person and it made me smile so I just want to say a massive thank you. 

Niall's Pov:

Today was the day! Today was the fucking day! Me and Zayn were going to a care home today to visit some children in the hope of being allowed to adopt! We went through everything, So far the social workers have given us the all clear, Saying we live in a stable home, There safe living conditions and we can clearly provide for a child! So here we are today going to a care home! I'm so excited! Me and Zayn we've wanted this for so long, It's hard to believe it now but if somebody said to me years ago I'd be deeply inlove with my bully, Living with him and planing on adopting, Honestly I would have laughed in there face, I think me and Zayn are a real example of how love can change everything, Never underestimate the power love has. I was so excited, I just wanted to get there and see the children, Of course there was one problem, My lazy ass boyfriend is still in bed! I've tried everything to wake him up nothing works! Zayn could sleep through a hurricane no joke there. 

"Zayn! Get up!" I shouted jumping on him, Still nothing I huffed, Before grinning, I then got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen grabbing a bucket, I placed it under the tap while grabbing a tray of ice cubes. I then left the ice cubes in the water allowing them to melt. I grinned evilly knowing full well Zayn would kill me for this, I slowly walked to our room seeing the beautiful boy sleeping, I grinned evilly before holding the bucket just above him, I then tilted it allowing the water to come pouring out onto Zayn, Once the water came in direct contact with Zayn's body he jumped pretty much into the air, I of course bursted out laughing not being able to hold it in any longer. Zayn looked at me, The moment our eyes connected Zayn glared evilly at me, I screamed before running off. 

"Niall Horan get back here!" Zayn yelled before chasing after me.

"Don't hurt me!" I shouted while running from Zayn, I managed to get as far as the stairs before I felt Zayn's wet arm wrap around my waist. 

"Niall Horan, You know better then to wake me up this early" Zayn said pulling me into his chest. Water was dripping off him meaning my clothes were getting soaked. 

"I know, But I'm excited Zayn!" I exclaimed while giggling happily. 

"Well since this is a special day I'm going to let you off, Only because were adopting today" Zayn sang the last bit happily, I chuckled giving Zayn a soft gentle kiss.

"Things are finally coming together" I said smiling, Zayn chuckled before letting go off me. 

"Come on you let's get changed and go meet our future child" Zayn said, I grinned before grabbing his hand and running off. 

I never really thought of how hard it would be to choose which child to adopt, It never really occurs to you when your thinking of it, You never think you will end up wanting to take them all, Your heart just breaks seeing all the children there and hearing there stories, It makes you realize how much you actually have, Sometimes your parents make your life hell. And in most cases you say things about them that you don't mean, The thought of them not actually being there never crosses your mind. To go in and see all those children who were abandoned and taken away from there families it broke my heart, Both me and Zayn realized how much our families actually meant to us. There was this one girl in particular her father died when she was very young and her mother died in child birth, She's turning 2 soon me and Zayn we fell inlove with her straight away. The moment we laid eyes on her and held her in our arms we knew she was the child for us. She had brown eyes similar to Zayn and light brown blondie colour hair. I think the feeling of love was mutual because she cuddled with me and Zayn as if she had known us forever, She smiled at us and stared into our eyes as if she could see it into our soul. She was perfect! If things went well she would be our adoptive daughter, When me and Zayn had to leave her our hearts shattered, Her brown eyes were piercing into us as if she was begging us to stay with her, That's when Zayn knelt down and whispered to her telling her we were coming back for her, He even pinky promised, I smiled warmly when I saw this sight Zayn was going to be an amazing father.