Chapter Four

Hey guys here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Song used below is Carrie Underwood- Just Can't Live A Lie. 

Niall's Pov:

Where are you Zayn? Why aren't you here with me? Telling me everythings going to be ok, Even thought you know it's not. Why can't I hear you speak the words I'm longing to hear? Thoughts like this have been traveling through my mind since last night, Night had turned to day, Zayn still wasn't back, He still hadn't been in contact. 

"Nialler" I heard Harry's voice snapping me away from my thoughts. I looked up to him, I must have looked like a complete wreck, Because Harry pulled me up from my seat wrapping his arms firmly around me. 

"Where is he Haz?" I whispered into his shoulder blades.

"I wish I knew Nialler I really do" Harry replied rubbing my back soothingly, No matter how much he tried to reassure me that Zayn was ok, I could never believe it. The frontdoor bell rang signaling that Louis was here. Harry went to answer the door while I dropped down back in the chair. After a few moments Louis and Harry walked into the living room holding hands, See for the past year Louis and Harry's friendship went from strength to strength, Me and Zayn saw a spark there so naturally we set them up, A year later there dating. Louis walked up to me leaning down to give me a quick hug. 

"How you holding up?" He asked pulling away from the hug. 

"I don't know? How am I supposed to hold up?" I replied, Louis sighed, Placing his hand on my shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze.

"We need to know everything you know Lou, Everything about this drug dealer Zayn turned to" Harry said, Louis sighed before taking a seat next to Harry. 

"There's not much to say honestly. The only person I could think of that Zayn would turn to is Peter, But I've already checked it out, They don't know anything about his disappearance" Louis replied. 

"So he's walked out on me" I said. 

"No!" Louis and Harry shouted. 

"Niall were not saying that, For all I know they could be lying, But I have no proof Nialler, All we can do is turn to the police". 

"I'm doing nothing of the sort! If he wanted to get involved with them he knew the fucking risk! He knew the risk but he still took it! If he comes back he comes back, If he dosen't then he dosen't! Why should I care when he never did for me!" I shouted before running out the room.

Harry's Pov:

After Niall ran out the room, I looked to Louis sighing, I then began running my hand through my curly hair. Louis stood up taking me in his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck, We stood there embracing for minutes. 

"I feel so helpless Lou, How am I meant to help him. I've always been there for him, I've always made it better" I said burying my head in his neck. 

"Harry, This isn't your responsibility, Niall's in denial he dosen't mean any of what he said. He loves Zayn, He just can't understand why he's not here" Louis rubbed patterns into my back. "You go check on Niall, I'll call the police" Louis said, I nodded before walking away. I walked up to Niall's bedroom door finding it locked, I could hear music playing from inside, Anyone who knew Niall knew that when hes hurting the most it brings him inspiration so he writes songs, That must be what he's doing now. I placed my ear against the door listening in. 

'Lately nothing I do ever seems to please you

And maybe turning my back would be that much easier

Cause hurtful words are all that we exchanged

But I can't watch you walk away

Can I forget about the way it feels to touch you?

And all about the good times that we've been through

Could I wake up without you every day?

Would I let you walk away?

No, I can't learn to live without

And I can't give up on us now

Oh, I know I could say we're through

And tell myself I'm over you

But even if I made a vow

I promise not to miss you now

And try to hide the truth inside

I'd fail cause I, I just can't live a lie'

"Harry I-" 

"Shh" I said cutting Louis off, "Listen" I said pulling him towards the door.

'Could I forget the look that tells me that you want me?

And all the reasons that make loving you so easy

The kiss that always makes it hard to breathe

The way you know just what I mean

No, I can't learn to live without

Ohh, so don't you give up on us now

Ohh, I know I could say we're through

And tell myself I'm over you

But even if I made a vow

I promise not to miss you now

And try to hide the truth inside

I'd fail cause I, I just can't live a lie

Ohh, and I don't wanna try

Ohhhh, I know I could say we're through

And tell myself I'm over you

But even if I made a vow

I promise not to miss you now

And try to hide the truth inside

I'd fail cause I, I just can't live a lie

I just can't live a lie

But even if I made a vow

I promise not to miss you now

And try to hide the truth inside

I'd fail cause I, I just can't live a lie

Oh, I cant live a lie'

"Where are you Zi? I miss you, Please just come home" I heard Niall.

We then heard loud sobs coming from inside the room, I began knocking.

"Niall buddy let me in please" I said, After a few moments I heard the latch on the door click, Indicating the door was open, I pulled the handle down seeing Niall sat on the floor crying. Louis and I rushed over to him, Placing our arms around him.

"Niall, Listen to me, Were going to find Zayn I promise you that" Louis said. 

"Don't make promises you can't keep" Niall spoke quietly. 

"We can keep it Nialler, Were going to find him together" I said, After a few hours I tried persuading Niall to eat something but he wouldn't. I knew there was no use in forcing him so I let him be, When he asked for a glass of water I slipped in a sleeping tablet, Convincing Niall it was a headache tablet, He drank the water down with no questions, Slowly fading into a deep sleep. 

"We have to find Zayn Lou, I don't know how much Niall can take of this".