Chapter Eight

Hey guys here's the next chapter of the story, Let me know what you think 

Song used below is Danity Kane- Stay With Me Don't Let Me Go the inspiration for this story.

Niall's Pov:

We jumped in Louis car and he sped all the way to the park as fast as he could, I was already holding the car door handle ready to jump out the minute the car stopped, I needed to find Zayn to make sure he was ok, I had to get to him before anybody else did. Once the car stopped I automatically jumped out ignoring Lou and Harry's shouts for me to wait. I bolted through the park frantically searching for Zayn, I noticed a body laying near a tree, I squinted my eyes before I saw who it was. 

"Zayn!" I shouted running towards the body, I skidded to a holt right beside the boy I loved before shaking him softly. 

"Zayn, Zayn baby it's me" I said, Zayns eyes remained closed, So I shook him a little harder. "Zayn its me Nialler, Zayn open your eyes baby please" Still nothing, In that moment I began to cry. "Zayn, Please open your eyes" I pleaded gently stroking his cheek. Zayn began to slowly but weakly open his eyes, It was like a sudden rush of happiness shot through my body. 

"Oh Zayn" I cried out burying my face in his chest, I felt one of Zayn's arms come to a rest on my back and he began to run soothing circles there. "I thought, I thought, God Zayn I thought I'd lost you, I thought you left me" I cried. 

"Shh I'm here" Zayn whispered his voice coming out weakly.

"You need some water" I said pulling my head from his chest, I tried to get Zayn to his feet but failed miserably, The lack of food really beginning to take affect on me. Thankfully I heard Louis and Harrys voice in the distance. 

"Niall?" Harry shouted. 

"Were here! By the oak tree! Hurry Zayn needs water!" I shouted back, Only in that moment I realized how cold Zayn's body was, I quickly removed my jacked throwing it over his shoulders, I then held him close to my body. 

"You kept me alive" Zayn whispered, I gently kissed his forehead. Harry and Louis appeared at our side seconds later, Louis handed me a bottle of water which I held for Zayn while he took small sips.

"Come on baby let's get you home" I said, Louis and Harry walked over to where Zayn was. Harry grabbed his arms, Louis grabbed his legs and they lifted him up with the greatest of ease, I kept a hold of Zayn's hand firmly as if scared he would disappear again. Once we reached the car I crawled in the back taking Zayn from Lou and Harrys arms. I held him close stroking his cheek softly. 

Once we arrived back at mine and Zayn's flat Louis and Harry placed him gently on the bed before leaving the two of us alone, I went over to Zayn's dresser pulling out a pair of his tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie, I then removed Zayn's jeans replacing them with his tracksuit, I then leaned him forward and placed the hoodie on his body. Zayn was still pretty out of it and I had absolutely no idea why, I noticed several little dots on his body, So I called for Louis. 

"Louis what are these little marks on his body?"I asked, Louis walked over to Zayn's body carefully examining the marks.

"They look like injection marks, Injection from drugs, My guess is they drugged him to keep him quiet, Which would add up to why he's so weak" Louis said. 

"Do you think its serious drugs?" I asked scared to hear the answer. 

"No, They wouldn't give him anything strong enough to kill him, It's not there style, They know if they kill somebody everything is linked to them, There drug dealers Nialler there not stupid, Zayn just needs to sleep all this off" Louis said, I thanked him before he left the room. I then looked at my beautiful boyfriend sleeping on our bed where he belonged, I walked over to him taking in his beautiful site, I'd missed him so much. 

"Baby I know your asleep but I just wanted to tell you how much I missed you, Your going to think I'm crazy but I thought you left me, I thought I'd have to adjust to a life without you, It was horrible Zayn, I let you go Zayn I did, And Now you've come back to me, So I know our love is true, I wrote you a song while you were gone and I suppose I want to sing it for you now, Your own personal lullaby baby" I said before taking a deep breath. 

'Raindrops, Fall From, Everywhere

I Reach Out, For You, But Your Not There

So I Stood, Waiting, In The Dark

With Your Picture, In My Hands

Story Of a Broken Heart

Stay With Me

Don't Let Me Go

Cause I Can't Be Without You

Just Stay With Me

And Hold Me Close

Because I've Built My World Around You

And I Don't Wanna Know What's It Like Without You

So Stay with Me

Just Stay With Me

I'm Trying And Hoping, For The Day

When my touch is enough

To Take The Pain Away

Cause I've Searched For So Long

The Answer Is Clear

We'll be OK if We Don't Let It Disappear

Stay With Me

Don't let Me go

Cause I Can't Be Without You

Just Stay With Me

And Hold Me Close

Because I've Built My World Around You

And I Don't Wanna Know What's it Like Without You

So Stay with Me

Just Stay With Me

I've searched my heart over

So many many times

No you and I, is like no stars to light the sky at night

Our Picture Hangs Up To

Remind Me Of The Days

You Promised Me We'd Always

And Never Go Away

That's Why I Need You To Stay

Stay With Me

Don't let Me go

Cause I Can't Be Without You

Just Stay With Me

And Hold Me Close

Because I've Built My World Around You

And I Don't Wanna Know What's It Like Without You

So Stay with Me

Just Stay With Me

oh.. oh oh

don't leave

so I stay waiting in the dark'

I felt Zayn's hand gently ghost over mine, I looked down at him to see a small weak smile on his face.

"Stay with me Niall, Hold me close, Don't let me go" He whispered, I smiled before climbing under the covers with him, I then laid down and Zayn rested his body right up against mine, I wrapped my arms firmly around him kissing him softly on the lips. 

"I love you Zayn".

"I love you too Nialler"