Chapter Nine

Heya guys, So here's the next chapter, This chapter is dedicated to one amazingly strong girl, I hope to God that she never changes. Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Even though Zayn was back I still wasn't sleeping right, I was so scared I would fall asleep in his arms wake up and he would be gone again, I kept thinking it was all a dream one day I'd get up and he would still be missing. The little sleep I did get brought on the dreams, Well I say dreams they were more like nightmares. I keep going back in my dreams to that phone call, Telling me Zayn might be dead, I go back to that moment standing there, Waiting to see the body underneath the blanket, And everytime they pull it back, It's Zayn's face that I see. So everytime I woke up and saw Zayn's face it brought relief to me. 

Right now I was giving Zayn a nice bath, I know he could do it himself, But I don't know I suppose I wanted to keep an eye on him. His body was full of bruises, Cuts, Slashes, Needle marks, I wanted to ask what they done to him, I really did but I couldn't help that feel he wasn't ready, I grabbed the bottle of body wash, Squeezing a small amount into my hands before rubbing it all over Zayn's back, I was being as gentle as I could but Zayn was still winching whenever I touched a fresh mark. 

"Sorry baby" I whispered. 

"Don't apologize, Your hands make the pain worth it" Zayn replied while smiling, I placed a small kiss on his forehead before grabbing a small jug and washing the shower gel off. I tried not to notice how bad the bruises on his body really were, But I couldn't help but look at them. 

"If you want to know you only have to ask" Zayn said. 

"I don't want you to relive it all" I replied hanging my head.

"I don't want to lie to you anymore Nialler, I made that mistake with the selling and because of it, I almost lost you-"

"No! I almost lost you" I added cutting him off mid sentence, Zayn looked at me with soft eyes. 

"When I went to see them that morning, I told them I was out, That I didn't want to sell anymore, That selling these drugs and getting the money wasn't worth losing you, They told me it didn't work that way, That nobody walked away from them without paying the price, Now I told them I had no money, I couldn't pay them, So then they threatened to hurt you, I couldn't take them hurting you so I said I'd take it for the both of us, They agreed on two months of torture, If I survived it without dying they'd let me go" Zayn explained, Tears began to fall from my eyes. 

"You should never have gone, I should have never let you" I cried. 

"Nialler, I would do anything for you, Those beatings no matter how much they hurt nothing would compare to the pain of seeing you hurt" Zayn replied, I nodded my head wrapping my arms around him, Zayn wrapped his around me in return, His arms were dripping wet but I didn't care not anymore. Once we pulled apart, I began to rub shampoo soothingly into his scalp, Zayn leaned into my touch closing his eyes, After leaving the shampoo in for a while I again grabbed the water jug. 

"Tilt your head back babe, I don't want to get any soap in your eyes" I said.

"Nialler, I just wanted to tell you Louis told me about you kissing that dude, I want to let you know I'm not mad at you, But please don't put yourself in harms way not again, If they ever hurt you I'd die inside" Zayn exclaimed before tilting his head back. 

I'd never truly believed in God, Zayn was a big believer in him, But I'd never really believed in him, But something, Some force brought Zayn back to me. Money couldn't make a person happy, Big houses, Posh bathrooms the big massive lifestyle, It was nothing, I'd rather be poor and have nothing then live a life without Zayn, Maybe God was real and maybe he wasn't but all I know, Is God blessed this broken crazy road that led me straight to Zayn, And this same crazy road brought him back to me. I've never been smart, Brave or even strong but inside my heart I knew, That I'd always find the strength when it came to Zayn because that's what true love really was.