Chapter Seven

Hey guys, Here's the next chapter from Zayn's point of view really hope you like it! Leave me your feedback. 

Zayns Pov:

How could I be so stupid? Why did I have to get involved with these guys? Why couldn't I believe Niall when he said our love was enough? Living this extravagant life style means nothing if you don't have love, Love is the most important thing, I just wish I knew that before. I missed Niall, I was craving his touch so much, I needed to hear his beautiful Irish accent, The need to hold him in my arms grew stronger everyday. If I could take back dealing the drugs I would, I'd do anything to be out of here, To be back with Niall, Apart of me knew he would come for me, I knew deep down in my heart that he was looking for me. That fact was what's kept me alive this long. There not nice here they've kept me here like some kind of prisoner. Beating me like I'm some kind of animal, I wouldn't even treat a animal the way there treating me. I'm stuck in some dark room, With no windows, So I have no key to the outside world. Another kick to the gut, Another smack to the face, Another smack in the leg, Another knee in the kidney, I've gotten used to the pain there inflicting on me, The wounds don't seem to hurt anymore. Today I had the honor of being joined by some new twat, Just my luck right? They loved to torment me here, But I never gave it back, I held my tongue, But today was different today I lost it all together.

"So Malik what does your little boyfriend think of your bit on the side eh?" The boy said, I ignored him not bothered for his childish games. "Well?" The boy asked again, When he got no reply he kicked me to the floor, I groaned in pain. 

"I don't have a bit on the side" I replied. 

"Not what I was told, Some kid came looking for you the other day, Kind of short blonde hair, Blue eyes, Irish accent, Larry Horalik his name was" The boy said, My eyes widened, No it couldn't be.

"What did he want?" I asked as normal as I could. 

"He was looking for you no doubt to score, Asked a few questions but I made him work for it" He said smirking, I looked at him with a questioning look. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"I had a little fun with the blondie, He's pretty good if you know what I mean" He winked at me my blood began to boil. "He was fucking gagging for it couldn't turn him down now could I?" That was it he was dead! I sprung to my feet tackling the cunt to the floor, I then began to repeatedly smack him across the face. 

"What the fuck did you do to him!" I yelled. 

"Gave the whore what he wanted! He was more then fucking willing to! Clearly you didn't satisfy him enough! The whore was moaning my name whole damn time, Never once moaned for you!" He said, This torment just annoyed me further so I began hitting him harder, He was lying I knew he was Niall wouldn't do that to me! Nobody fucking tormented me about Niall!

"What really fucking happened!" I shouted. 

"I felt him up!" The boy admitted, I punched him one last time before getting up grabbing his phone. As I went to walk I kept stumbling over the realization of how weak I was finally hit me, I fell to the ground, Maybe it was time to give up? I closed my eyes thinking maybe it was time, Maybe I didn't belong here anymore, That was until Niall's face popped into my head, I saw him laying on our bed crying, Calling out my name reaching for me but I wasn't there, I wasn't there to protect him, Finally it hit me, All the promises I made him didn't matter, The only promise that mattered was for me to be there with him until the end. I couldn't break this one. I don't know how but I found the strength to get to my feet, The image of Niall in my mind helped me to somehow escape the building, Once outside my head began to feel alot more clear. The fresh air really helped me, I somehow made it to the park before I collapsed on the grass near a tree. I pulled out the muppets phone before texting my Niall, I hit send and collapsed in the soft grass, Niall would come for me I knew that much. 

Niall's Pov:

I felt so dirty allowing that scum to touch me in ways only Zayn was aloud, I missed his soft hands, My hope was dying out. I can't explain the feeling I felt thinking Zayn was dead, When they pulled that sheet back I was bracing myself to see Zayn's face, When I didn't I couldn't be more grateful, Me, Lou and Haz were sitting around watching TV. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate in my pocket, I groaned before pulling it out, Opening the text message, My eyes widened the text read. 

'Telgraph park-Ziall' My mouth flew open in shock before I jumped to my feet, Grabbing my jacket. 

"Woah Ni what's the rush" Harry said. 

"It's Zayn I know where he is" I replied before running out the door.