Epilogue

Zayn's Pov:

Mistakes. You make mistakes to learn. Some mistakes you can't go back from. Some mistakes you can never be forgiven for. I've made mistakes. So many mistakes that I don't deserve to be forgiven for, But I have been forgiven for them. Love makes you do stupid things. Things you should never in a million years do. I wanted to be able to give Niall the life I thought he wanted, I realize now the life I wanted to give him wasn't the life he actually wanted. I got involved in drug dealing to try and give him that perfect life, But he didn't want the perfect life. All he wanted was to be happy and it took me longer than it should have to realize that.

I didn't get Niall the big house. But we did move out of that small apartment. I got a proper legal job and saved the money. The house we moved into wasn't big and extravagant but it's home. We now live in a three bedroom house with a small garden and Niall's happy. I smiled as I leaned against the door to our back garden. Niall was outside with Rosie, Our daughter. She was laughing as Niall chased her around and screaming with laughter when he picked her up and spun her around. My heart warmed whenever I saw them together. Whenever I saw the love in both eyes.

"Daddy! Daddy help!" Rosie half yelled as giggles left her lips, Niall turned around and spotted me standing there.

"Daddy won't save you. He's just as scared of the tickle monster" Niall teased with a smirk on his face, I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I questioned as I pushed off the wall and made my way towards them slowly. Mine and Rosie's eyes connected, I slowly nodded my head. "Rosie go!" I stated. Rosie then poked Niall harshly in the ribs.

"Ow! Hey!" Niall exclaimed as he released his hold on Rosie. She ran towards me and I pulled her behind me.

"Looks like daddy did save her" I joked.

"That was cheating. You teaching our daughter to cheat?" Niall questioned dramatically.

"Hardly cheating Niall" I heard Harry's voice.

"Uncle Harry! Uncle Louis!" Rosie cried and she released her hold on my legs so she could run towards them. Louis crouched down and took Rosie into his arms, He then lifted her up off the ground and hugged her tightly, Harry kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah Niall it's hardly cheating. I'd call it more of a smart strategy. One distracts while the other gets away. We'll make a hero out of her still" Louis said as he adjusted Rosie on his lip, Niall chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Where's Liam?" Rosie asked.

"He's got a date Rose" Harry replied before pulling me into a hug, I returned the hug and then Harry embraced Niall.

"A date? Without me?" Rosie complained.

"I know sweetheart horrible isn't it? Tell you what" Louis placed Rosie on the floor but crouched down infront of her. "Next time you see Liam punch him straight in the balls for going a date without you. Then I'll put him in a headlock and you can jump all over him how's that sound?" Louis asked, Rosie grinned and nodded her head.

"Really Louis? First you encourage cheating and now beating up?" Niall exclaimed but he had a smile on his face. I held back my laughed as I pulled him against me.

"Hardly that more like encouraging her not to let no man walk all over her" Louis said, Niall rolled his head but leaned into my embrace.

"You sure you want us taking her for the night? By the time we bring her back she'll be a street fighter with tattoo's everywhere" Harry commented.

"If anyone's getting her her first tattoo it'll be me" I said getting a smack from Niall for my comment. "Alright maybe not. But yeah, Niall's got a show tonight and then we want some time alone" I replied.