Chapter Ten

Hey guys here's the next chapter, I really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback 

Zayn's Pov:

Things were finally getting back to normal, I was settling back into being home with Niall, Louis and Harry were coming around almost every few days to give me and Niall food, See even thought I was back and I could protect Niall I still didn't want to risk his safety so I made sure he stayed in, I still owed this dude alot of money and I knew for a fact he would want it back. 

"Zayn I'm running to the shop, do you want anything?" Niall asked, My eyes widened. 

"No, No we don't need anything Nialler" I exclaimed. 

"Yeah we do, We need milk Zi, Unless you can live without your morning cuppa tea" Niall replied. 

"I can, I can live without it Nialler" I said grabbing his hand. 

"What's wrong with you?" Niall asked concern filling his voice. "Why don't you want me to go out Zi?"

"I'm still afraid Niall, You know I still owe them money, They could be out there, You can't go out Niall if they see you I don't know what they'd do, I don't know what I'd do if they-"

"Shh" Niall replied taking me into his arms, I held onto him as tightly as I could. "Zayn I'm not scared of them and you shouldn't be either, We can let them control our every move, Or we can go out there and show them we wont be beaten, Your dads going to pay them off Zayn then your free, Don't let them intimidate you" Niall said kissing my cheek. 

Knowing Niall was standing by me was the confidence boost that I desperately needed, I was a fool I know this now, I was to ashamed and proud to ask for help, My head was telling me give him everything he needs he deserves it, Whatever it takes no matter what you have to do, Give Niall the future he deserves, Then my heart, That was telling me love was enough, Nothing else mattered, Now I know why people say listen to your heart, And there right, I listened to my head and because of it I could have died and hurt Niall in ways I can't even bare to think of, But somehow I don't know why but God gave me another chance and he brought me back to Niall's loving arms, Back to his strength that I desperately needed and craved. When were together we are strong in his arms that's where I know I belong. I've been blessed with love, I'm not going to be stupid enough to let that go, Even if it meant swallowing my pride and turning to my dad for help, I'm gonna do it, Not for him, Not for them, Not even for myself but for Niall. 

"Why didn't you turn to me sooner son? I could have helped you" My dad exclaimed. 

"My pride got in the way" I mumbled. 

"Well your definitely your fathers son" My mum replied walking over to me, She pulled me into her arms embracing me the way only a mother can, I hugged her back melting into her touch. 

"You should have turned to us Zayn, Your our little boy no matter where you go, Or how old you are your my baby, We still have the right to protect you and support you in whatever you need" My mum mumbled, I could feel her tears falling from her eyelids, I pulled away from the hug to gently swipe them away. 

"I know, But I wanted to do it on my own, I wanted to prove that I could do it, I wanted to support the man I love, At the time it didn't matter how I did it as long as I could support him that's all I cared for, I know now what I done wasn't right, But I love Niall, I would have done anything to make him happy" I said looking directly at Niall. "I'm an idiot and I know that, But God he gave me another chance to make this right, And with every last breath in my body I'm going to, I'm doing this all again the right way, So dad, Mum I need your help" I replied, My father nodded before standing up to grab his jacket. 

"Leave it with me son" He said before leaving the house, 

"Oh both of you come here" My mum said taking both me and Niall in her arms. 

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled holding them both tightly, I didn't realize till now that my world revolves around them, Without them my world just crashes down. 

"Don't be sorry Zayn not ever" Niall said, My mum pulled away from the hug. 

"I'm going to make you boys some decent food you look like you need it" She said before leaving the room, I then looked at Niall sadness filling my eyes. 

"What's wrong baby?" Niall asked. 

"Why couldn't I do this before? It was so easy to ask for help, But I never done it" I said, Niall chuckled before wrapping his arms around my neck. 

"Because your stubborn, Your stupid, Your arrogant, You never listen, And your Zayn Malik, But all those reasons is why I love you more then life itself" Niall replied. 

"Your inlove with a fuck up" I mumbled, Niall chuckled. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way" He replied before kissing me deeply. We then dropped on the couch spending the next hour just cuddling like we used to, My mum walked in later with a plate of food for the both of us, My stomach growled loudly, I didn't realize how hungry I actually was until now. 

"Zayn me and your father want you and Niall to move in with us, Just for a while until you find your feet again, You can't stay in that flat when your trying to recover, You need decent central heating and hot water and you need a warm bed to sleep in, Decent meals everyday" She said, I looked at Niall who nodded in agreement. 

"Ok, But on one condition" I said.

"Which is?" My mum asked. 

"Boris moves in too. He's our baby wherever we go the dog goes" I stated, My mum chuckled before replying. 

"Yes Zayn Boris can move in too".