Chapter Six

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

"I knew you was no good for my son! I knew you would bring him nothing but trouble!" Zayn's dad yelled.

"Oi don't you dare talk to him like that! It's not his fault Zayn got himself mixed up in all that shit! Zayn done it by himself! Niall never went to him oh hey Zayn why don't you go mix yourself with drug dealers. So I'd lower your damn voice if I was you!" Harry yelled back. 

"Yaser listen alright? Zayn wanted to provide for Niall, You know how stubborn he is when he wants to do something he stops at nothing. Niall had no idea Zayn was doing the drugs in the first place, If he did, If any of us knew this wouldn't have happened. Now Niall woke up and Zayn was gone, But all his clothes are still around, So my guess is he went to tell the boss he's out. Now we both know the boss won't take kindly to this, I spoke to him and he said he has no idea where Zayn is, But I don't believe him, However I don't have enough proof to go in guns blazing, If you know anything at all. You need to tell us" Louis stated. 

"Louis you and I both know they won't tell me anything, Especially if he has Zayn he wont go bragging about it, You need to be smart about this, And you need to do it fast" Zayn's dad replied. 

"Alright, Where do we find the weakest member of the gang?" Harry asked. 

"Last I knew they hung around the sunset club alleyway". 

"Then we will start there, And we won't stop until we find him" I said before standing up.

"Niall?" Zayn's dad said, I looked at him with a questioning look, "Bring him home" I nodded my head before answering.

"I have every intention of bringing him home". 

Louis drove us straight to the club, By now it was nearing 10pm so the sky was pitch black. Louis pulled up to the club pointing to the alleyway. 

"You will find Ros there, But one of you has to go alone, If I go he will recognize me" Louis said, I nodded before jumping out the car.

"If I'm not back in twenty minutes come and find me" I said before zipping up my jacket heading towards the alleyway. I was scared I really was, But I had to be strong for Zayn, Everything I was doing was for him. I noticed a boy leaning against the wall smoking what looked like a joint. I strolled up to him leaning against the opposite wall. 

"Can I help you?" The boy asked. 

"Depends" I replied. 

"On?"

"On if your friends with Zayn Malik" I replied.

"Well that all depends" He said, Strolling closer to me.

"On?" I asked. 

"Why you want to know" He replied. 

"He's been my dealer for a few months, I've grown pretty well found of him" I replied raising my eyebrows, He smirked blowing the smoke from his joint into my face, The smell made me want to throw up this boy was as high as a kite!

"Well if I give you information, I want something in return" The boy said whispering into my neck, My skin was crawling by now, I wanted nothing more then to push him away and run. But I couldn't not when Zayn needed me, I took a deep breath. 

"What you got in mind?" I replied, He slowly pushed his body up against mine before dropping the joint to the floor, He then placed his mouth on my neck leaving kisses there, I turned my head the other way wanting nothing more then to scream, Silent tears fell down my cheeks. I was thankful for the alleyway being dark. He then ran his slimy tongue over my neck before running one of his hands up my leg.