Chapter One

Heya guys here's the first chapter of the story, I hope you enjoy it, Leave me your feedback :)

Zayn's Pov:

Niall looked beautiful, Breathtaking, He looked at home standing on a stage, He looked like he belonged there, Like being on that stage was his destiny. Having a guitar in his hands and a microphone infront of his face, He was happy. We had been together two years and I've never seen him more happy before. There's a saying that says 'As long as the people you love are happy then your happiness dosen't truly matter'. Ok maybe that's not a saying, But it's the saying I've been living by for the past two years. Yeah me and Niall have been together for two years, Everyday of those two years my love for him has only increased. I made Niall a promise, A promise to give him everything he deserves, The big house, The children, The dog, The music deal everything, How many of those things have I given him? One, That's the dog. People say you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, You have no idea how right they are. 

I promised him the big house, Instead were living in a cheap one bedroom flat, It's cramped, Full of damp, It stinks, The central heating seems to have a mind of its own only working when it feels like it, Plugs are hanging off the wall, The tap in the kitchen only runs out cold water, The bathroom well lets not go there. I promised him we would only be there for a few weeks, Just until we found something permanent, A year later were still living here, We tried for adoption countless many times, Each time we've tried we got turned down. Mainly because of our poor living conditions reason being it wouldn't be a stable enough environment to raise a child in. The music deal just hasn't been happening I've contacted everybody, Called record company's, Emailed them, They just don't want to know. The reason the dog was the only promise I actually managed to keep was because we found a stray dog on the street, Niall fell inlove with him straight away and we brought him home. 

I never truly knew what it meant, What it meant to want somebody other then yourself to be happy, Niall sits college classes during the day to expand his musical talent, He thinks I'm working a part time job in a factory but in all honesty I'm not, I hate lying to him but if he knew what I was really doing he would leave me faster then I can say I love you. When Niall thinks I'm at the factory I'm actually out selling drugs, I'm not proud of myself for it but moneys money, We need it so I do what I need to do to survive. 

I'm doing it all for Niall, I love him, If this is what I have to do to raise the money to get us to the top, It's what I'm going to do.