Chapter Twelve

Hey guys here's the next chapter, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Have you ever sat down one day and thought how amazing your life is? Have you ever looked back at a memory and realized how much it truly means to you? Today I done that very thing, I took time to myself to realize how lucky I actually was. I have the most loving family anyone can ask for, I have the bestest friends ever, I have the most beautiful kind hearted boyfriend in the world. So many things have changed over the years but I only realized today that none of those things have changed, Love and caring it never changes. Niall is the best thing that's ever happened to me, Sometimes I wonder how he can love someone like me, I went from being his bully, To his support system, To his secret lover, To the person who stabbed him with a blade straight through the heart, I then became his boyfriend, He loved me through thick and thin accepted my flaws and made me realize love is the most magical thing that ever existed. I then broke his trust yet again but he still loves me no less then the first day, There's only a few people like Niall in the world, I was grateful I had one of them. 

"Niall baby!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, Niall came sprinting in moments later. 

"What's wrong?" He asked my stomach fluttered. 

"You know even after all these years your accent still manages to send butterflies flying through me" I said, Niall blushed a deep shade of pink. 

"What's gotten into you?" Niall asked clearly trying to change the subject. 

"Nothing, Can't a boy make his boyfriend blush now?" I asked innocently. Niall raised his eyebrows at me and I raised my hand in defeat. "Fine, I was just sitting here thinking of how lucky I am to have you in my life, You've stuck with me through everything, Is it strange that I still can't believe you chose me?" I asked, Niall shook his head before sitting beside me. 

"Why do you keep thinking like that?" He questioned. 

"Niall your so amazing, And I'm just me, I've hurt you so many times before yet your still here supporting me, Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm deeply, Madly extremely inlove with you" Niall replied, I smiled. "I always have been Zi, You can do everything wrong, You can break the law and I'd still stand by you, We've been through so much together, So much pain but there's still happiness there, You were my first real love, You were the person I gave my heart to, I gave you my trust, Heck Zi I let you make love to me, I gave you my virginity that first night, Because I love you and I wouldn't want this with anybody else" Niall said. 

"Even if it's fucked up?" I asked.

"Zi, When has our relationship ever been normal? Were Niall and Zayn we don't do normal, But we do love eachother, That's the strongest gift in the world" He exclaimed,. I smiled at him lovingly.

"I wouldn't want this with anyone else either" I replied before leaning in and gently kissing him. 

"Zi?" Niall whispered.

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"I'm ready for the tattoo" Niall replied, I looked into his eyes for any sign of doubt but I saw none so I nodded my head before slowly standing up, I then grabbed my wallet before holding my hand out for him, Niall took it straight away. 

Niall was all full of confidence until we reached the tattoo parlor then he became extremely nervous, I wrapped my arms around him as if to reassure him. 

"It's not too late to turn back Ni" I whispered, Niall shook his head.

"No, I want to do this, Just answer me this does it hurt?" He asked, I sighed.

"Niall I'm not going to lie, Because I've done that enough, It hurts like hell, But I'm here for you the whole way, Hold my hand as tight as you want ok?" I said. 

"What if I feel that he's hurting me more then he should?" Niall asked. 

"Then I will beat the life out of him" I replied, Niall smiled before taking my hand in his. 

"So what am I doing for you today?" The tattoo artist asked. 

"I want my boyfriends name and our anniversary date done over my heart please" Niall said, I quickly showed the tattoo artist my tattoo giving him a rough idea of what Niall wanted, He nodded before heading of to draw out the stencil, A while later he came back and told Niall he was ready for him. I could sense the fear inside of Niall and it made my heart ache. Niall then unbuttoned his shirt before laying down, He grabbed my hand straight away and I laced our fingers together. After around 20 minutes the tattoo was done, Niall was still gripping to my hand tightly.

"Niall babe it's done" I said, Niall opened his eyes and I smiled warmly at him, He then jumped up and looked at his new tattoo. 

"I love it" Niall said. 

"My heart now officially belongs to you" Niall said, I looked down at him chuckling. 

"Since when did you become the corny type?" I asked. 

"Since we started dating" Niall replied shrugging his shoulders. 

"I've rubbed off on you good Horan" I teased. 

"Take your shirt off" Niall said my eyes widened in shock. 

"Woah Nialler bit keen ain't you" I teased, Niall rolled his eyes before grabbing his camera. 

"Keep Zayn Junior inside your boxers babe, I just want a picture of us with our tattoos" Niall replied smirking. 

"Oh good, I was worried for a second you were going to do me right over this couch" I winked before taking my shirt off. Niall chuckled hitting me softly in the chest.

"Just smile" 

 Niall's been really patient with me ever since the kidnapping we haven't had sex, I just wasn't ready for Niall to see my bruises, I know he saw them when he gave me a bath but that was different, I had no energy then. I loved him for his patience he was waiting for me to heal up before we did anything, I officially had the best boyfriend in the world. I slowly stood up taking my shirt off, I then walked over to Niall and draped my arm over his shoulders, Niall held the camera up and we both smiled as Niall took the picture. After Niall put the camera down I kissed him passionately, Niall was shocked but kissed back almost immediately. I ran my hands slowly down his body before leaving soft gentle kisses down his neck. Niall moaned softly running his hands through my hair, I kissed gently over his newly done tattoo. Once I got to the waist band of Niall's jeans I slowly began to undo his belt, Niall grabbed my hand stopping me. 

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded my head straight away, Niall smiled before taking my hand and leading me to my bedroom. That night we made love for the first time in months, It was soft, Gentle and beautiful, Clothes were slowly shed, Kisses were plastered everywhere, Hands roamed gently, And the thrusts were soft and slow. It was all about our love for eachother. That night I lay awake stroking my beautiful boyfriends face, I wouldn't change this moment for anything. I've made many mistakes in my life but I knew Niall would never be one of them.