Chapter Eleven

Hey guys here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

I'd almost forgotten how easy life was at my parents, I didn't feel like a total failure either, There was always hot water so we could shower, There was central heating for whenever we needed it, And the bed sheets always smelled of this lavender scent that just made my day, I'd almost forgotten the smell of home. My mum always made sure me and Niall had enough food in our system, Even Boris seemed happier, There was a massive garden so he could run around, Me and Niall spent so much time there playing ball with him. I've ended up helping my dad out with work he pays me so it's pretty good, Me and Niall give my family house keeping money but they never accept it so we always have money spare. Ever since we've been here and I've been back, Me and Niall have hardly spent time together, I wanted everything to go back to normal, So I decided today me and Niall would have our special time just the two of us.

"Come on you" I said walking into the sitting room. 

"Where to?" Niall asked while smiling. 

"Me and you are spending the day together" I replied holding out my hand. Niall smiled before standing up taking my hand. 

"You sure your ready?" He asked, I nodded my head before speaking. 

"With you by my side I know I can face everything, Plus come on Nialler, My dad paid the debt he can't touch me now" I replied wrapping my arms around his waist. "Now I don't know about you but I've missed the quality time with my baby leprechaun" I added while smirking, Niall blushed before pulling me against his body. 

"Let's go!" Niall stated before grabbing my arm and pulling me out the room. 

Our date wasn't much, Then again they never are, Were not the type of couple to do the extravagant over the top stuff, We've always been really simple, Today was no different we went to the park, We then went for some food at Niall's favorite restaurant Nandos, We then headed back to the park. Niall had been hounding me for weeks saying he wanted to learn to skateboard so I thought now was the perfect time. 

"Erm Zayn? You know I'm not 100% sure about this" Niall said while looking at skateboard. 

"Oh come on Nialler it will be fine" I replied. 

"What if I fall? What if I break the skateboard? What if the wheels fall off!" Niall said dramatically. 

"You won't fall because I will catch you, The skateboard won't break, And Nialler do you really think I'd let you get on it if I even thought for a second that the wheel would fly off" I stated, Niall shook his head no before sighing and dropping the skateboard to the floor. 

"I still think we should have gone bike riding" Niall said calmly. 

"Your never satisfied Horan" I replied while chuckling, Niall blushed before looking at me. 

"Well that's why you love me" Niall teased, I nodded my head in agreement before wrapping my arms firmly around his waist, Niall in return wrapped his firmly around my neck, Both Niall's feet were placed on the skateboard and we took off slowly, Niall struggled with his balance at first. 

"You have to balance your weight babe" I said as Niall nearly fell off. 

Hours later Niall still wasn't any better so we gave up and laid in the grass cuddling. 

"So maybe skateboarding isn't your best skill" I said while holding Niall close to me. 

"No shit Sherlock" Niall replied sarcastically, I knew it was sarcasm because he was gently tracing over my tattoos. 

"Does it hurt?" Niall said. 

"Not really" I replied. "I mean yeah it does hurt but it's worth the pain once it's done" I added. 

"Did yours hurt?" He asked. 

"Which one?" I replied. 

"The one of my name?" Niall replied. 

"Well yeah, But it was for you, So the pain was worth it" I said, Niall then unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt and ran his fingers over his name that was inked on my skin forever.

"Do you regret it?" He asked. 

"No, Not ever, People say one day you will, But I'll never regret this tattoo because I've never regretted you, I've never regretted us happening, So I'd never regret having your name on my body forever, It's apart of me now, The same way you are" I replied looking deeply in Niall's eyes.

"What would you say if I said I wanted to get your name done? In the same place" Niall asked? I looked at him with warm eyes. 

"I'd say your completely mad, But if it's really what you want, If you really want my name inked on you forever, Then I'd feel like the luckiest man in the world" I whispered. 

"One day I want to" Niall said placing his head on my chest. 

"Whenever your ready tell me and I'll take you" I replied, Niall nodded his head. 

Niall's phone then began to ring, He answered it while I continued to lay down. 

"Erm,Zi? The venue had a cancellation tonight, They want me to fill in is that ok?" I asked. 

"Of course it is babe, Come on let's get you back" I replied before standing up, I then extended my hand Niall took it immanently, I then grabbed the skateboard wrapping my free arm around Niall's shoulder. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist linking his other hand in with it so he was holding me by the waist, We walked down the road joking, Just like old times, Finally the old me was back , And I was never leaving Niall again.