Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

I knew sleep tonight just wouldn't be an option, There was no way I could be without Niall, It's only been a few hours and I'm already craving him just like a drug. I was cuddling Rosie even closer to me. I pulled out my phone to see if there was any texts from Niall, There was nothing, I sighed before looking down to Rosie.

"He will be in contact soon, I know it" I said smiling, She said nothing, She just sat there playing with my fingers. Harry walked into the room and dropped down on the chair. 

"You ok now mate?" He asked, I sighed before shaking my head. 

"It's only been a few hours Harry and I miss him so much, How am I supposed to go all this time without him?" I asked. 

"All you can do is take each day as it comes Zi" He said, I sighed. 

"I miss him so much Harry" I replied. 

"I know Zayn, I lost my best friend aswell" He said. 

"I know, I'm sorry, I just can't do this" I whispered, Harry sighed before walking over to me, He sat down beside me and pulled me against his chest, I sighed, The doorbell rang moments later. 

"Are you expecting anyone?" Harry said. 

"No" I replied standing up and quickly handing Rosie to Harry, I then walked to the door opening it, My eyes widened at the figure standing infront of me. 

"Niall" I whispered my eyes staying wide open as if I'd seen a ghost, Niall smiled before nodding his head. "Wh-What are you? Your meant to? Wh-Why are you here?" I asked. 

"I couldn't go, I couldn't leave you guys behind, I went to get on the plane but I just couldn't, I tried Zayn I really did try, But I don't want this without you" Niall cried out, I pulled him into a tight hug before allowing more tears to fall from my eyes, Niall hugged me tighter and I sighed not believing this was real. 

"Am I dreaming?" I whispered. 

"No, I'm really here" Niall replied, I smiled holding him tighter. 

"Zayn who wa- Niall!!!" Louis shouted, Moments later Harry was in the doorway holding Rosie in his arms. 

"Daddy!" Rosie yelled. 

"Nialler" Harry added shocked, I pulled away from Niall to allow him to hug Harry and Lou, He then took Rosie in his arms, She smiled holding onto him tightly. 

"Your home" She shouted, Niall smiled at her before kissing her forehead. 

"Of course I am, I couldn't leave you and daddy behind" He said, I smiled before walking over to join them, I wrapped my arms tightly around Niall's waist. 

"Nialler why are you here?" Harry said. 

"I couldn't leave any of you behind" He replied. 

"But it's been your dream, Your dream for so long Niall" Harry exclaimed. 

"There will be plenty more opportunities, One's where I can bring you guys with me, I know I can do it, But without you guys around me I won't get through it, Having all the fame in the world will mean nothing unless my boyfriend, Beautiful daughter, And best friends aren't around to share it with me" Niall stated, I smiled before gently kissing his neck. 

"We love you Niall" Harry said. 

"Love you daddy" Rosie added. 

"And I love you more then anything" I said. 

"Group hug!" Louis yelled, We all laughed before joining the hug. Once we pulled away from the hug Niall was the first to speak. 

"Come on beautiful girl let's get you to bed" Niall said to Rosie. 

"I reckon we should all go to bed" Louis suggested, I nodded in agreement before taking Niall's hand. We slowly made our way up the stairs and took Rosie into her room, We placed her into her small bed, Before walking out the room. 

"Thank you Niall" I said. 

"What for?" He asked as we made our way into our bedroom. 

"For coming home to me" I replied taking my shirt off, Niall smiled before pulling his shirt off and walking over to me, He placed his hand on my chest tracing over my tattoo of his name, He then pointed to his own. 

"You see these, They symbolize our love for eachother, You own my heart Zayn, You have for years, Music has been my dream for so long, Now I have another dream and that's a family with you and Rosie. I could have all the fame in the world but without you two in my life it won't be enough. A life without you two to me it's hell. I can't be without either of you not now, There will be other tours Zayn, And even if there's not I won't care, Because having you and Rosie in my life that's enough" Niall explained, I smiled at him wrapping my arms around him.

"I was a coward" I admitted. 

"Why?" Niall asked. 

"I should have asked you to stay, But I never had the guts" I replied. 

"You wanted me to be happy Zi, That's not being a coward that's you loving me enough to let me go, You let me go knowing I'd come back to you, And I have" Niall said, I smiled at him once again. 

"I don't want to face a life without you Niall, Not ever" I whispered, Niall nodded his head. 

"I know" He then kissed me softly on the lips, We then took our jeans off before jumping into bed. We cuddled as close as we could together. 

"Niall?" I asked. 

"Yeah?" He said. 

"What would you say if I asked you to marry me?" I asked biting my lip. 

"I'd say wait until Larry's wedding is over then ask me again" He replied gently kissing my neck, I chuckled before nodding my head. 

"Listen tomorrow, I was going to get Rosie's name tattooed, You want to come?" I asked, Niall nodded his head smiling. " Nialler?" I said. 

"Yeah?" He replied yawning. 

"Promise me when I wake up your still going to be here with us?" I said, Niall smiled. 

"Cross my heart" Niall replied, I smiled before pulling him closer to me. Suddenly we heard Rosie calling for us. 

"Coming babygirl" Niall yelled, Niall quickly jumped out of bed, Minutes later he returned with Rosie in his arms. "She wants to stay with us tonight, She takes after you, She has the get away with anything eyes" Niall commented making me laugh, He then climbed back into bed, I took Rosie from his arms and laid out my arm so she could rest her head on it, Once she did that Niall wrapped his arms around my waist again, With my free hand I took ahold of his fingers tangling them in with mine. 

That night I slept soundly knowing my beautiful Niall was back with me, And my gorgeous daughter was cuddled close to me. Niall came back to me, He didn't have to but he did, He gave up his dream for me. I let him go and he returned to me. He's my one true love and I'm never letting him go ever again.