Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, This chapter is dedicated to 19andstillbored because she told me she likes the story and I wanted to dedicate it to her so this one is for you :)  Leave me your feedback.

Also there's only like one more chapter left of this story 

Nialls' Pov:

Ever since Rosie moved in with me and Zayn we haven't been able to spent a night together properly, Don't me wrong I love her so much and I would do anything for her, But it would be nice if me and Zayn could spend a little time together. But it's hard to find a babysitter. Ok it's not hard but I find it hard leaving her with people that I trust, I hate confrontation so I'd like to know my little girl is in the hands of somebody I know will look after her. Tonight Zayn has a special date planned for our three year anniversary, It's crazy to think we've been together this long but if I'm being honest it feels so much longer, Zayn is without a doubt the love of my life and I couldn't see myself being with anybody other then him. We've had so many rough patches this past year and all it's taught me is that our love can overcome anything, And I never ever want to be without him, He completes me. 

I groaned scribbling yet another name off my list of people to babysit Rosie, Zayn walked in moments later chuckling at me, He leaned against the wall before speaking. 

"You know my mum will have her again, At the holiday house, She loves it there Ni" He said. 

"I know, But I don't want to keep asking your mum to look after her. It's not fair on her Zi, She has a life to you know" I replied receiving another sorry I can't look after her text message, I then rolled my eyes before dropping my phone. 

"She dosen't mind baby, And Rosie adores her, Come on Nialler we need a night away just you and me, Tonight's our special night and my mum dosen't mind taking her" Zayn replied walking over to me, I sighed before looking over at Rosie who was sitting with Boris. 

"Fine" I mumbled before leaning back and running my fingers through my hair, Zayn chuckled before picking Rosie up he began to bounce her gently on his hip. 

"I think daddy's a little stressed don't you think cutie?" He said in a funny voice, Rosie giggled happily before nodding her head, I chuckled before looking over at them. 

"Rosie how do you fancy staying with aunt  Trisha tonight?" I asked, Rosie nodded her head happily. 

"Yeah" She shouted, Zayn chuckled before sticking his tongue out at me. 

"Told you so" He said gloating, I chuckled. 

"Real mature Malik" I said smiling, Zayn laughed before bringing Rosie over to me. 

"Rosie say goodbye to daddy while I freshen up" Zayn said, I took Rosie from Zayn's arms before speaking. 

"He will be back in an hour then" I said smirking, Rosie giggled again which made me smile. I kissed her forehead before standing up and going to pack her bag for the night. 

Two hours later Rosie was gone and I was waiting for Zayn to come down the stairs, When I heard him making his way downstairs I stood up. Zayn smiled at me when he saw me. 

"Wow your beautiful" He said causing me to blush. 

"Shut up" I mumbled turning bright red, Zayn chuckled before grabbing my hand. 

"Come on" He said pulling me out the front door, I locked it before making my way to the car. Once inside I turned to Zayn. 

"Don't even think about it" He said before I opened my mouth. 

"I didn't say anything" I replied.

"You was going to ask where were going" Zayn said smirking at me, I laughed before leaning back into the car seat, I went to open my mouth again but Zayn spoke before I could. 

"Before you ask I'm not telling you where were going" Zayn said, I groaned before gazing out the window. We arrived at Nando's awhile later, We went in ordered our food and sat there talking while we ate, After we were done Zayn paid for the meal before taking my hand and walking me to the car. 

"Where to now?" I asked, Zayn smirked at me but he didn't reply. He then drove us back to ours before pulling me out into the garden, Laid out there was a blanket with candles lit all around it, I looked at him smiling. 

"Just like old times" He whispered before sitting down and patting the spot beside him, I smiled before sitting right next to him. 

"You remember when we first sat here together?" Zayn said, I nodded my head smiling. 

"When you brought me back to yours after I got my head kicked in, You looked after me, It was the first time we made love" I said, Zayn nodded his head. I thought back to the first time I slept with Zayn, I was a virgin and I was scared but he made it ok, He made me feel better about the whole situation. As I was thinking I heard music play in the background. I smiled once I processed the lyrics. Zayn smiled at me before holding out his hand, I took it and we automatically started slow dancing to Ed Sheeran- Lego House, I smiled at Zayn. 

"Just like the first time" I whispered, Zayn nodded his head before he stopped dancing and looked at me. 

"Niall, These past three years with you have been amazing, Best years of my life infact, Your the love of my life, You've given more love then I could ask for, Even more then I deserve, You went from being nothing to me, To being my whole life, I wouldn't want to be here right now with anybody but you, I knew I loved you the first moment we kissed, It just feels right having you beside me, And I know I never want to be with anybody else. Niall Horan thank you for spending these past three years with me, And I want to know if you want to spend the rest of your years with me, So Niall will you marry me?" Zayn asked, My eyes widened and I felt as thought a volcano erupted inside of me. 

"Yes! God yes!" I yelled jumping into Zayn's arms, Zayn laughed happily before picking me up and spinning me around, I laughed while gripping hold of him tighter. 

"Were Venus and mars were like different stars but your the harmony to every song I sing" Zayn whispered into my ear sending butterflies through my body. 

"And I wouldn't change a thing" I finished the lyric of for him, Zayn smiled at me before pulling me into another kiss, That night we made love for the first time in a long time. It wasn't about who was the most dominate or who would climax first, It was about our love for eachother, Us allowing our bodies to connect and become one. It was about our love for eachother nothing else.