Chapter Five

Heya guys here's the next chapter, I think it's a little boring but tell me what you think. 

Song below is Nickelback- I'd Come For You. 

Niall's Pov:

A week has passed and Zayn still wasn't home, At this point I had gone into extreme melt down. I wasn't sleeping right, I was barley eating, It's a hard for me to deal with the pain everyday, As each day passes I feel further apart from Zayn, I have to find the strength to even get out of bed and get dressed most days, I haven't bothered to attend the classes I've taken, I just want my Zayn back. Louis and Harry have moved in with me until Zayn comes back, If he comes back of course. The police said they would do all they can to find Zayn, But without any solid proof that this gang has him there's not much they can do. So basically all I can do is sit around and wait for a miracle. I'm trying to avoid sleep as best I can, Because every time I do sleep I fall into a restless dream of Zayn, I dream of him coming back to me, Us being happy, Then I wake up reaching out my hand to the other side of the bed coming into contact with the bed sheets, Not the beautiful boy that used to lay beside me. They say if you love someone you should let them go, If they come back, Then it's yours, Zayn I'm needing you to come back to me baby, I can't do this alone. 

Me, Louis and Harry were all sitting around the table a plate of food sat infront of me but I couldn't touch it. 

"Nialler you need to eat, You need your strength" Harry said. 

"I'm not hungry" Was all I replied. 

"Niall please Zayn wouldn't want this" Louis replied, Something inside me suddenly snapped. I stood up and began to shout.  

"How the fuck would you know what he wants! Nobody knows what he wants because he's not fucking here! He's not here to tell us what he wants! He's not fucking here!" I broke down crying, Harry ran to me wrapping his arms around me. 

"Shh Nialler, It's ok, I'm here, I'm here" Harry said. 

"I don't want you, I want Zayn, I don't even know if he's still alive" I cried out. 

"Nialler what does your heart tell you?" Louis asked. 

"That Zayn's alive" I replied. 

"Then he's alive, As long as you don't give up on him, He won't give up on you. The things we love always find a way of coming back to us in the end" Louis explained, I nodded my head before wiggling out of Harry's grip, I then grabbed my laptop before going to sit on the couch. 

I began to look through old pictures of me and Zayn, From through out the years, Since I stayed at his house up to a few weeks ago. We've both changed in appearance, But our love never changed. Harry and Louis sat down on the chair. There was one of us singing together at his friends party, I was playing the guitar and Zayn was staring at me lovingly, I missed his intense stare. Then there was one of us in a car together, Zayn fell asleep his whole body leaning against mine, Of course i decided to pull a funny face, We were so happy in these pictures why couldn't we have that back? I couldn't stomach looking at the pictures anymore so I threw the laptop aside running to the bathroom locking myself inside it. Why was this so hard? Why couldn't I be strong, Your weak Niall your to fucking weak! I found a pair of Zayn's tracksuit bottoms on the floor, I walked over picking them up finding his IPod inside. I pulled it out putting in the headphones playing the first song that came on. 

'Just One more moment, that's all that's needed.

Like wounded soldiers in need of healing.

Time to be honest, this time I'm pleading

Please don't dwell on it, cause I didn't mean it.

I cant believe I said I'd lay our love on the ground

But it doesn't matter cause I've made it up forgive me now

Everyday I spend away my soul's inside out

Gotta be someway that I can make it up to you now, somehow.'

Why did I make the drugs out to be such a big deal? Why couldn't I just support his decision? Then maybe he wouldn't have left maybe he would still be here with me. 

'I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing

My mind was closing, now I'm believing

I finally know just what it means to let someone in

To see the side of me that no one does or ever will

So if you're ever lost and find yourself all alone

I'd search forever just to bring you home,

Here and now this I vow.'

I paused the song after hearing those words, A sudden rush of strength rushing through me, I loved this boy, I should be out there looking for him not sitting around waiting to hear if hes ok or not, I had to find him, I shot up from the floor unlocking the door pushing past Harry and Louis. My jacket lay on the bedroom floor, I picked it up chucking it on, Grabbing my phone and putting it into my jean pocket. 

"Niall, What are you doing?" Harry said. 

"I'm going to find the boy I love" I replied. 

"Niall the police are looking for him, All we can do is wait" Louis said. 

"I'm sick of waiting! Where's it getting me? No where, I love him you guys, Put yourself in my place, Now I'm going to find Zayn your either going to help me or stay here, But I'm going" I stated determination filling my voice. 

"Ok we will go" Harry replied, Louis nodded in agreement. 

"Where are we going first?" Louis asked. 

"Zayn's parents" I said as I began walking out the door, I'm coming Zayn, I'm going to find you.