Epilogue

Beth:

"Yes, Jazzy. I'll be home in a four days, " Justin chuckled, walking towards the long stretch of windows with a perfect panorama view of evening in Beijing; the darkening sky with a tint of golden due to the sunset and growing city lights. "Yes, Beth will be there. You miss her?"

My head naturally tilted sideways as my ears perked up at the sound of my name. I knew he could sense my gaze on him but he just didn't want to turn around and that made me hate him just that little bit more. He always did this.

"I'll let her know. Take care of yourself, okay? And tell everyone I can't wait to be home," his voice softened in pure genuineness within seconds, and before I knew it, he was back in bed and by my side. Tucking himself into my side, he draped an arm across my stomach and heaved a sigh when I began playing with his new colored hair.

"So Jazzy wants me to tell you that she misses you," Justin spilled after a moment, randomly, causing a huff of air to leave my nostrils in amusement. I hummed in response, and for some reason, he raised his head to look up at me. "You really shouldn't have gotten a haircut."

"I'm sick of my long hair though," I admitted for the fifth time now, to the same person who wouldn't stop telling me his opinion. "So while you're not supportive of my new hair, I'll just carry on rooting for yours because I'm a good girlfriend. Blondie Bieber, fuck the way!"

"We're talking competition now?" Justin laughed aloud, tearing himself away from me to flop down on the empty space next to him. "Your hair was a bonus during love-making, just saying."

I rolled my lips into my mouth and remained silent, seeing flashing images of the night before where he'd literally started stripping himself before even shutting the door to our suite. That, that happened right after the date and, ah. . . a couple of drinks kind of, sort of, made everything much pleasurable to say the least.

For  someone tipsy, Justin sure cared much about how we were going to handle making love, as he had claimed, considering my hair was a little over the shoulder length. I don't want you to wake up with a throbbing scalp, baby. I'm here to bring you ecstasy, not pain. Maybe you should get extensions next time.

"What shall we have for dinner?" I wondered verbally, sitting up in bed with a much lighter head and an empty stomach. 

Justin reached out for my sides which earned him a yelp from me as he pulled me on top of him, leaving me to straddle his torso. His sneaky fingers began fumbling with his white, almost translucent dress shirt that I had on as he shot me the best wink he could. 

"It's too bad your semen isn't gonna be enough to fill my stomach," I sighed sympathetically, leaning down to peck him quickly. "I'm starved."

"Let's have pecking duck," Justin grinned so widely, I could see his dimple from where I sat; and honestly right then, right there, I thought that he had never looked so cute with blonde hair, ever. "I had that the last time I was here for the Believe Tour, damn, it was delicious. God damn, I'm salivating."

"Can we get your officer cap on the way?" I giggled. I'd seen that picture floating around tumblr again recently and now that we're both here together this time, I really wanted it happening again. It was hot. . . real hot. Because of that cap, deep down I'm pretty sure I'd developed a newfound fondness for kink.