Twenty: B

Beth:

"Justin, are you going to return me my vision or not?" I asked, trying not to allow the grin on my face to stretch too widely, in case my cheeks started feeling like they were going to fall. "You've had your palms cupping my eyes for a very long time now, you know that?"

Our feet hadn't once stopped moving forward.

"You're so noisy," he playfully grumbled next to my ear, pecking me lightly on the jaw before stopping the both of us in our tracks, shortly. My heartbeat sort of, kind of, pretty much picked up its pace due to a boost of anxiety and eagerness. "Lucky for you, we're here now," and on that note, he pryed his hands off my eyes and rounded them around my waist from behind. slowly and firmly. I kept my eyes shut; letting my heart calm down a little bit.

Well, I didn't know how to feel about this. . . I felt like I was back in high school; watching those sappy, romantic movies and then watching a scene similar to this, unfolding before my eyes. Justin made me feel this way anyway, but it wasn't mushy or overdone in spite of how romantic this had actually turned out to be; it meant so much more that words couldn't even possibly manage to describe a portion of it.

Very carefully, without wasting time, one of my eyes began opening, uncertain of what might be before me, but it wasn't long before my other eye joined in the opening, making me realize that we were in a house. . . standing in the middle of nowhere in a really grand-looking living room; a long staircase right in front of us—one that you'd usually see in a ballroom.

My eyes wandered higher and higher, and eventually I stopped staring as I noticed three rooms at the top; the golden lighting of this house-slash-room-slash-whatever this was, gave out a sense of amorousness and fanciness. 

"Where are we?" I asked, still slightly stunned by the beauty of whatever my eyes had managed to run across. "I dare not even think about how much it would've costed you just for this," I breathed out, shaking my head very lightly as I turned myself around in his warm, comfortable arms, letting my gaze fell onto Justin's amused, but joyful one. 

"Don't think about anything," he whispered, lowly, withdrawing his arms back to intertwine our fingers together. "I just want you to live in the moment," he flashed me a small grin before leaning forward, pressing his lips onto mine, ever so tenderly. He rested his forehead on mine, letting out a breath as soon as he pulled away.

Does he always eat mint or something?

I have a strong, strong, strong feeling that we're going to end up doing something most traditional people think should never happen. I already couldn't control my hormones. 

"Come on, babe," and within a second, the both of us were making our way towards two extremely tall and wide glass doors that separated the living room from what looked like the outdoor house pool. Oh, my goodness, were the both of us swimming in one huge ass pool one of what he had planned? 

I mean, I wasn't entirely terrified. . . I was just, you know, slightly self-conscious. I know, all of us only have the chance to live once and I know, I needn't even feel insecure in front of the guy I loved, who loved me back, but could you blame me? I grew up thinking I wasn't slim enough and good enough, and bam, here I am, for the first time, about to just wear a bikini and swim around in a pool.