Seven

Justin:

"Damn, bro―your girl fiiiine," Za commented, exactly the moment when Beth, Shantel and Tez rose from the VIP lounge, strutting their way toward the dance floor; all of their fingers intertwined with each other's. 

It's honestly funny how girls hit it off so easily with each other, even if they haven't known each other for more than a day.

"Man, she a babe," I heard Twist agree in a low mutter with his head twisted to the direction. "Hot damn."

"I know she's hot," I chuckled lowly, sliding my shade off my ears as my eyes focused on one, and the only one girl among all the other fine ones. "But if any of you touch her, or even hit her up, this friendship won't even apply anymore, got it?"

Yeah, they were my best friends apart from Ryan and Chaz, but that didn't mean they weren't better at playing the game of heartbreakers―they never have limits, which would have to be something I have.

"Is somebody growing attached?" Twist mocked, shoving his elbow to my side, making me groan not from the pain, but from annoyance. "I never would've seen this day, now that you ain't sixteen no more. . . or are you?" He ended with a chuckle, making me roll my eyes as I relaxed myself on my seat, leaning back on the back rest.

I brought the glass of vodka up to my lips, taking a long, refreshing swig. I've always enjoyed the burning sensation it leaves at the back of my throat―it always makes me crave for more. . . just like women.

Closing my eyes, I drew in a deep breath before allowing an equally deep one out.

I loved this life.

"See, he's fuckin' hooked on her," Za teased after a moment, making me huff out loud incredulously. 

"You don't know shit, man," I stated loudly and clearly, making sure I'd peeled my eyelids open just to make sure they'd caught my words. "It's complicated, but no. I don't like her, she doesn't like me; we ain't nothin' at all."

"Then who da hell is she, and what is she doin' here?" 

I grumbled; they sure as hell asked a whole lot of damn questions. "She's nobody that the both of you gotta care about."

"Man, before I go up and pull her into a make out lead in to sex, you better let me know," Twist playfully threatened, making me chuckle humorlessly yet again. "I'm not kidding, bro."

"You wouldn't dare," I lowly began; the sadistic smile displaying for him to see, "and you know it."

"I―"

"Come on," Za broke out into a fit of laughter, "we brothers fo' life. Let us know, man."

"She signed some stupid ass deal with Scooter to change me so now she's coming on tour with me until I finally get cured and shit," I sighed loudly, taking another swig of booze. "And she's something different," I whispered right after, thinking that nobody had heard me.