Twenty one

Justin:

"I love youuu," I grinned slightly, nibbling on my lower lip as I pulled Beth into my body, hiding my face in her hair. "I love you. I love you, I. Love. You—God, I love you," I heard her laughing softly into my ear as she circled her arms around my neck, giving me a squeeze. "I love you so, so, so, so—"

"Justin, that's enough I love you's for one morning," she said, leaving me a kiss on my jaw before pulling back slightly, limitedly, since I wouldn't unfold my arms from her waist. "I love you, too. And more than you do me, so shut up and move your ass, Dustin and the others are waiting for us!" She attempted leaving my arms, but I managed to pull her back in time, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"I'll spoil you with love," I sang, twirling the ends of her hair around my finger before earning back a broad grin. "Oh, and by the way, today I'm hanging out with Ryan and another of my long-time friend, Kate," I paused, in fear that she might tense up due to jealousy, but when she simply nodded as though she was still listening, I went on despite my urge to hug her again. "You wanna join us?"

"It's fine," she pursed her lips into a tight line, bringing out her usually inconspicuous dimple, "join your friends—"

"Who are also your friends," I added in as a reminder, only to be acknowledge with a lift of eyebrows. 

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. But it's all fine, go chill with your buddies. You need to do some catching up with each other," she attempted convincing, beaming at me while the both of us walked out of the room, towards the stairwell. I just kept my eyes on her without responding, trying to contemplate her mind.

"I think you should still come though," I paused, suddenly thinking over Ryan's words. She may still be the same, but it don't mean puberty didn't hit her like a truck. That worried me a bit. . . I  mean, I could hold myself back but I hope she didn't have an ego boost and throw herself at me like all those other girls out there. "Maybe get to know her too, you guys might become best friends!"

We were reaching the main gate of the house when Beth suddenly turned around to face me, a small smile etched to her face. "Justin," she began, making sure the distance between us was normal and usual before carrying on, "just hang out with her. It's not like Ryan wouldn't be there right?"

"But I want you there with me," I grumbled, pouting as I threw my arms around her slim waist, drawing her back into my body. I just couldn't stop fucking touching her, don't even remind me. I've had countless of arguments with myself over that matter and I no longer care fighting it anymore. "Please join us, baby," I whispered into her ear, making her body shiver lightly.

I grinned. Say yes, say yes, say yes.

"J-Justin, stop," she stuttered, clearing her throat softly as I chuckled quietly at her cuteness. "But what if. . ." And I shut her up by running my palms down her curvy sides, subconsciously biting my lower lip as I did so. This dress hugged her body so perfectly, Jesus, it was hard for me to refrain taking her right here.

"Say yes, baby," I pulled her hips tightly against mine, rubbing my crotch slightly against hers, and smirking when I heard her draw in a deep, silent breath upon the contact. "If you want it, you gotta get it. . . remember our deal last night?" I growled lowly next to her ear, leaning down to leave a kiss right below her jaw, where I knew was capable of stealing every ounce of breath in her.