Fifteen

Beth:

"Of course, you'd write about your sexual experience with Miss Gomez," I said bitterly, unamused and utterly disgusted as I tried, real hard might I add on, to pass his music journals back to him nicely. "I'm actually not one bit surprised."

Nope, I'm not jealous. Nah. Nobody's got time for that.

He merely chuckled, looking over his shoulder; out the window to see if anyone was going to join us on the bus for a second. Bringing his usual caramel brown eyes back to my very own ones, unlike mine that had my color staying in tact, his turned a shade darker as a smirk slowly crawled its way up to his face.

"Now, now. . ." He trailed off, reaching out for me as I lifted an eyebrow, not even bothering to look away again. "No need to be jealous, baby," his smirk grew, "I hope you didn't forget the fact that I wrote this on her birthday. . . Only."

His rough palms landed around my waist the moment I backed away instinctively, mad at God knows what. No, I am not jealous. He lifted his eyebrows at my reaction and his smirk fell for a second, but the very next second, he was chuckling silently to himself, making me wonder if I was seeing things due to my fury.

After all, my chest was indeed burning with something excruciatingly painful, that I didn't dare to think about what it could, would and might be.

I gritted my teeth with my lips sealed tightly together; eyes looking up at him beneath my long, dark eyelashes. "Well, I see you had fun with the ziplock, liplock and gridlock," my smile felt tight and artificial, and probably looked totally unconvincing, "damn, that's a sex song—how beautiful."

"You're so fucking hot when you're jealous," he said as softly as a whisper, provoking me further with the smug smirk playing freely on his face. With every step he took towards me, I backed away with one, and I was afraid my back would come into contact with something really, really soon. . . This room was a room on the bus—it wasn't spacious.

Oh, God.

"Goddammit," I grumbled in irritation, sick of the word already. "I'm not jealous!"

"Yeah?" He inquired, taking yet another step forward; his eyes turning another shade darker at the same time, intriguing me. It was hot, really hot. . . but I really don't know why I'd think so. "I remember kissing her lips oh so tenderly when her eyes were glued to mine—"

I am so fucking jealous.

"Okay," I spun around and swiftly glided towards another direction that gave me more space behind me before turning back around to face Justin again.

Do not let jealousy kill you.

Do not let jealousy get the best of you.

Do not let jealousy be dominant inside of you.