Seventeen

Justin:

"You wanna stay in the car and wait for me to return?" I asked Beth the very moment the car's engine ceased, bringing the entire vehicle to a halt. I was pretty excited for Ryan's arrival by now; he was just a couple meters away, waiting for me to find him. 

"If that makes everything easier, by all means," she coolly answered, flashing me her pearly whites. "Be careful though, please," she added on after a second, making the beat of my heart slow down in awe. She actually worried about me when I was just going to the airport with four damn bodyguards around me, that's so thoughtful of her. I returned her a smirk before giving her a firm nod, getting out of the car.

Hopping out of the car, due to the fact that this was a foreign country, I guess nobody saw me coming to the airport today, judging by the looks of certain people and the fact that I don't see anyone guys with cameras in their hands. I heaved one of the deepest sighs of relief. Good. My guards knew where to go at this place to fetch Ryan so I simply followed, keeping my head up.

Thank God I brought my sunglasses and wore my snapback.

We were reaching the arrivals lounge when my eyes quickly caught sight of my homie wearing his famous ray ban and hoodie, with the hood pulled over his head. I was more than ready to start yelling at him but then my gaze accidentally traveled to the taller guy next to him, and I wondered who it was. Thanks man, for keeping my insanity to myself.

Walking forward, I smirked teasingly since Ryan hadn't noticed my presence, and opened my mouth, saying one of the fewest things he detested. "Aye, Butsy!" I faked a cough when he looked up with his eyebrows lifted, instantly looking right at me. I watched the grin spread across his face before he held his hand out, reaching for me.

I clapped our palms and chest bumped before I jerked my chin towards him. "Sup, man?"

"Jet lag," he groaned, hoisting his bag pack before adjusting the bag he slung across his body and transferred his duffel bag to his other hand. How many goddamn bags did he bring? He better not have another one in his bag pack, or I swear I'm buying him a suitcase. Again. "I know what you're thinking, don't you have the damn nerve to buy me another luggage."

I chuckled before shaking my head at him in amusement. I eyed the dude next to him before turning back to Ryan, lifting an eyebrow on the way. Then, I noticed a slight change of his facial expression, instantly turning me as suspicious as I could possibly get. Before I could stop my mind from wandering too far away, realization struck me while Ryan opened his mouth to confirm my dread.

"Justin, this is Blake, my cousin," I couldn't look past the hint of coldness behind his tone and I felt my own eyes flare up at the sound of his name. I take back my 'thanks'. You're Justin Bieber, you're the bigger person, you're not going to give anyone the goddamn attitude in the fucking airport. Turning to Blake with a small grin, I felt the shift of my lips bringing my grin to a tiny contorted sadistic smile as he outstretched a hand towards me, a genuine smile playing on his face.

"Nice to meet you," I shook his hand and gave his shoulder two pats, letting everyone that were looking know that he wasn't bigger than me in anyway, apart from height. He looked like he didn't know the meaning of the action as he returned the four words, so I mentally laughed before dropping his hand. "Let's go, Ry."