PART ONE•CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN

HIDING PART ONE

I was sitting at the end of Zayne's bed, we didn't do anything. I don't understand why he took me to his house. That's right, he still hasn't taken me home yet...
"I just don't understand why he would do something like that though." "Well, he did, and there's nothing you can do about it." Zayne said. "Can I go home now?" "Fine." Zayne said. We got in the car and Zayne started driving.
Radio: This is your number one radio station, and that was Runaway Train, by Soul asylum-
Zayne Shut the radio off. Zayne pulled over and parked on the side of the road. "How about a little fun? Perhaps before you go?" Zayne asked. I can't believe he just asked me that. "OH HELL NO!!!" I thought. "No!" I told him. "Your loss." He said. I just stared blankly at the road in front of us. He stroked down my back with his fingertips. Before he got any further ideas, I stopped his hand with mine. Then I shook my head no. "I need a break from all this. Drive me home. Please." "Um ok, perhaps we can talk?" "Anything to get him to stop touching me." "So..., What is Cane to you?" "I'm sick and tired of this bullcrap, Zayne. I'm just going to straight out admit it to you... He's my lover, my spouse, my one and only, my true love, my man...you know? That shit, and I'm sick and tired of everyone asking if me and him are a thing...because clearly WE ARE! So you better keep your sweaty hands away from me, because I'm clearly taken Zayne!" I Said. "Wow, um... I don't know what to say now...so, you're into older men? By like...twenty years, or something like that??" "I'm pretty sure Cane is the only one I love, Zayne." I Said. "You don't miss us?" He asked. "Not even a little... especially last I remember, last time I checked... YOU DUMPED ME!" I Said. "Now I want you back." "Not gonna happen Zayne." "Just out of my curiosity... how do you go from dating me and my brother to dating a forty year old? I don't get it..." "Neither one of you are my type, and if you can't accept the fact that I've moved on, then you're just a huge bastard!" "Why do you love this guy? and you're right, I am huge..." he said that with a smirk, I cringed. "He's the only one who understands me!!!! He's the only one who gets me!! Now please, unlock my door!!!!!" "No, and if I see you around him or with him, something BAD  WILL HAPPEN! No joke,I'm just warning you..." "Yeah, ok Mr.Wise-guy." I Said as I rolled my eyes. I reached over and unlocked the car doors myself, and escaped that setting of dumbness. "Jerk!" I Said. As soon as I got out and escaped, I slammed his car door. Once he pulled out of my driveway, I ran into my house, slammed the door, locked everything and made a FaceTime call with Cane. I slid down and sat on my floor leaning on the door and waited for him to answer. He answered the second time i called... I tried to speak but no words came out of my mouth, and I was horse also, from screaming at Zayne so much. It was super awkward... "Are you okay?" Cane asked. "Are YOU? Yes, I'm fine I no longer feel safe in my own house, Cane, I'm scared...for both of us." I Said. "Me too, Sarah. I wanna snuggle you, and make all the bad things disappear." "I'll find a way...hold on, I'll call you back... love you, darling, bye..." I said. "Bye, Love you..." Cane said. I called Brenda up. "Brenda, I need a ride!" "Wow girl, you sound terrible, what's goin on?" "I'll explain in the car, but the windows will have to be rolled up, because I might be getting watched..." "Ok, see you in five min..." "Bye! Thanks, I appreciate it." "No prob..."
FaceTime With Cane...
"Hey Cane, where are you?"
"I just got home"
"Ok, STAY there!!!! Lock the doors and stuff!I'll call you when I'm home"
"Ok, bye XoxO"
I waved to him then hung up.
Sarah's POV
(Doorbell) Diing Doong!!
"Brenda! You're here!"
"Grab your coat, it's hailing." I sat down and shut the car door. "Where at honey?" "Cane's house, go!" "Yooooouuu gooot itttt" "Make a left, go straight, turn on Plainview Lane, take Willow road, make a right at the corner, STOP!!!" (Short stop) "Do you wanna come?" I asked. "Sure, I'm your bestie, I need to make sure you're safe, right?" "Yes." Me and Brenda
arrived and knocked on Cane's door, he answered very calmly without a shirt, and with gelled hair, I swear if Brenda weren't here, I would be all over him. He looks smoking hot right now... "Oh, uhhh, hi Mr.Wilson." "Gooooooood evvvvveeennniiinnng... my apologies let me go put a shirt on, come on in make yourself comfortable..." When Cane went to go put a shirt on Brenda whispers in my ear, "You're lucky" "I know" I whispered back. After Cane came back from putting a shirt on, he pulled me into another room. "Does she know about me and you?" He asked awkwardly. "Yes, Brenda is my best friend,she knows whatever goes on with me..." "Ok, so we don't have to hide anything?" "Correct." I Said flirtatiously. "Good." He said. "I'll be here with you guys for a while, I need to make sure you're safe from that devil!" Brenda said. "That's a good name for him alright..." I said.

CHAPTER SONG: