Chapter 1

A/N

Hey everybody!

This story was requested by Nash_love_19 so the plot is her idea but she asked me to write this for her.

I'll still be carrying on with Exceptions but I'll be writing this as well. Please comment and vote if you want to!

So! Onto the story.

YouTubeGirl7

************************

Danielle's POV:

"Hello, can I take your order please?" The waitress asked me in a bored tone. She had jet black hair in a low ponytail, she had dull grey eyes and she was tiny. And I mean tiny.

"Yes please, can I have a caramel frappucchino with cream?" I said with a soft smile on my face.

"Yeah, is that all?" Still no expression change. Wow.

"Yes thanks." I replied. I gave her my money and simon and I walked off.

"Hey, do you wanna come to mine for a bit? Better than being here." Simon said, looking at the waitress. "We can walk it, it's only about a ten minute walk." He finished. I nodded and handed him the drink which he took a sip out of.

"Are your friends there?" I asked. Maybe I'd get to meet them today.

"No, they're all out." Maybe not then...

Just me and Simon then, the same since day one.

*FLASHBACK*

"Daddy, I don't want to go in!" I cried. I think I had a reason to cry.

1. I was in second grade.

2. I was the only American.

And,

3. I had no idea who anybody was.

If you ask me I think those are pretty good reasons.

"Hey, you're gonna be fine! You're gonna make lots of friends here!" My dad said.

At that moment, a small Simon Minter came out of the classroom door and looked in our direction.

"Um, are you okay?" He looked at me.

"She's just a bit nervous because she doesn't know anybody." My dad replied for me.

"You can sit with me if you want! My name is Simon." Simon said joyfully.

"Really?" I asked smiling back. He nodded.

"See you've made a friend already! Is it alright if I leave now and Simon will take you around?" My dad asked me.

I nodded back uncertainly. I didn't want to seem rude to Simon.

"Come on buddy let's go back in!" He said linking arms with me. We laughed and played together all day and it couldn't have gone any better.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Simon opened the door to his house. Well that journey went quickly.

"Wanna play some fifa?" Simon asked me.

"Get ready to lose, Minter." I replied.

"Bring it on, Jones." He grinned back.

We turned on the xbox and put fifa 14 in. Simon played as Leeds united obviously and i played as arsenal because that's the team I normally go for.

When the game begun, I scored at the 27th minute and jumped up to do a celebratory dance except I hit my leg on the desk and started jumping around on one leg until I finally fell down. Simon just stared at me mouth open.

"Yeah, you really shouldn't even try to dance..." He said, laughing.

"At least I got a goal out of it." I said laughing back.

We played the rest of the game and it ended up being 3-1 to me.

So yeah, you could say I'm pretty good at Fifa.

We watched tv for a while but it was getting late now so I probably should've started to head out. I hugged Simon goodbye and walked out of the door, however I closed the door behind me to see somebody standing in front of me.