Chapter 13

Danielle's POV:

I collapsed onto the comfortable soft pillow as the tears dripped down my face.

"Hey, it's okay Danielle. Don't let her get to you, she's a bitch." Josh said as he sat down on the bed beside myself and looked over at me. He grabbed my hand and stroked it gently.

"He didn't stop her, Josh." I cried. "She insulted me and insulted me but he just let her do it. He's supposed to be my friend. My best friend." I finished.

"You're right. He is supposed to be your best friend and he's acting like a dickhead. I'm going to talk to him." He said angrily.

"No, josh just don't bother." I sniffed.

"No, you don't deserve this." He said, stomping out of the room and slamming the door. Oh no. I jumped out of bed and ran down after him when I heard them discussing something in the kitchen. I hid behind the door and tried to listen.

***********************

Josh's POV:

"What the fuck Simon?!" I shouted at him.

"What do you want?" He said sternly.

"You can't just let her do that! She crossed the line! You're supposed to be there for her Simon! You're supposed to be the one who says everything's gonna be alright but no! You spend too much time with your bitchy girlfriend who doesn't care about anyone but herself!" I screamed. I am furious. Danielle was way too good of a person for all of this. Lucy gasped.

"Are you kidding me?! How can you say that about Lucy?!" He argued back loudly.

"Simon she asked her where Danielle's parents are! That's way too far!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Simon, she's upstairs right now crying." I said quieter.

"She's crying?" He whispered loudly. I nodded. Simon took two steps forward but stopped and he turned around to look at Lucy who was also crying. When he saw that she was also crying he went back over to her with hesitation and hugged her. I saw Lucy relax a bit.

DID HE REALLY JUST CHOOSE LUCY OVER DANIELLE?!

"You arsehole." I said to him and this time it was me who tackled someone. I ripped him and Lucy apart and he stumbled away from her. I curled my hand into fists and punched him round the face. He grabbed his cheek with his hand and glared at me.

He pounced on me, screaming and tackled me to the floor. Now we were wrestling on the floor, first he was on top, then me, then him, then me and then him again. Both screaming and knocking chairs over accidentally with our legs .

"Hey, stop!" Tobi shouted trying to pull each other off of one another but it didn't work.

All of a sudden, I heard the door pound open and Danielle ran in with a wet face, tears leaking from her eyes.

"STOP." She screamed. But we were too caught up in the fight.

Simon pulled his hand off of me and held it up about to punch me, "STOP!" I heard her scream once more. But before I knew it Danielle was kneeling by us, her hand on my chest while she was leaning on me and her other hand in front of Simon warning him the give up.

I felt an aching pain all over the right side of my face, where I was hit and as I could tell Simon was already bruise on his left eye.

Danielle panted heavily, still crying and she looked hurt.

"You're crying." Simon stated. He knew it was a big deal for her to be crying. She never cried.

"Why do you think?" She asked him sharply. He just sat there wide eyed, full of sympathy.

"If you feel bad, do something about it." I spat. Simon sent me another glare and stood up leaving me on the floor, Danielle still shielding me.

"Danielle can I talk to you in my bedroom please." Simon said. She nodded hesitantly and stood up. Helping me up with her. Before she left I hugged her tight and whispered a thank you in her ear. She returned one to me also.

I shot a death stare at Simon and lucy one last time before walking into my bedroom and collapsing on the bed.

***********************

Simons POV:

I walked upstairs following Danielle and we walked into my bedroom. She walked over slowly to the middle of the room and stared me in the eyes.

"Yeah?" She said, trying to hold her own.

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry dani. You have to believe me I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen. Lucy crossed the line but I didn't stop her. I was mad but that was way too far and I made you cry. I made you cry, I fought with josh and I came off as a complete dick. You have to know that all I've ever wanted is to be there for you like we've been there for each other for pretty much our whole lives. It Used to be just me but now you have so many friends and it's like we are drifting. Plus it feels like I never see you anymore. I miss you. " I sighed.

"I feel the same. I feel like we aren't as close any more." She frowned.

"Well I kind of think that's a good thing at the moment..." When I said that she looked really hurt.

"What? Why?" She said.

"Because now I can say this without it being as awkward..." I paused. She looked terrified.

"Danielle, I lov-"

***********************

Danielle's POV:

What does he not want to be friends with me anymore? Oh my god. What have I done? I should never have said anything about Lucy's ex boyfriends. This is all my fault.

"Danielle, I lov-" we were interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

WAIT WHAT WAS HE GOING TO SAY.

**********************

A/N

Sorry this isn't a lot. It won't let me write a lot and I'm afraid that I'll lose it all so I don't wanna risk it. Literally every time I come off of wattpad or will delete loads of my work.

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7