Chapter 8

Simons POV:

"Come on Danielle, just pick up you're phone... Please?" I said into my phone for what seemed like the one hundredth time.

She's been ignoring me for days. She's even Skyped josh and texted him but every time I asked josh if I could talk to her she'd hang up because she knew I was there. I missed her, now it's like she hates me. I'm gonna have to go round her apartment to see what's up.

I got in my car and drove to her house. When I got there I knocked on the door, but there was no answer.

"Danielle?" I asked. I heard mumbling through the walls but I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I know I heard laughing. 10 seconds later a guy opened the door. He was a bit taller than me, and he was pretty intimidating.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Hey, I'm Justin. Danielle's new friend." He smiled. I don't know about him, he doesn't seem right.

"Hi, can I talk to Danielle for a moment."

"I'm not really sure she wants to talk to you." He said deeply.

"Please, I'll be 2 minutes..." I pleaded. Just then I saw Danielle appear behind Justin.

"It's okay, thanks Justin." She said. "This'll be quick." She said sternly looking back at me.

I stepped back and she walked outside shutting the door after smiling at Justin.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"I want know if you're okay." I said.

"Yes I'm okay. You can leave now." She said turning around, about to reach for the door knob but i grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug. Suddenly, I felt all tingly. It was nice. As soon as I hugged her she breathed out and relaxed.

"Please, just talk to me. I know it's only been a few days but I miss you, Danielle." I said sadly.

"You're right, I'm sorry I was being selfish and I miss you too, Simon." She said, making me calm down and making me exited at the same time. My heart was racing for some weird reason.

"Do you want me to come and pick you up later and you can come round to sleep again? Then we can actually spend some time together." I offered. I felt her nod and I sighed with relief.

"Pick me up at 2?" She asked.

"Sure, see you then Dani." I said before squeezing her for the last time.

We let go of each other and she smiled at me and went back inside.

Ergghh, this girl kills me. I ran my hands through my hair, facepalmed and then left.

**************************

Danielle's POV:

"I hope we do this again sometime." Justin smiled at me. I returned a grin and he left my apartment.

It's 1:30 and Simons coming in half an hour.

I really don't know what's going on with me and Simon. I still know that I have feelings for him, I mean, that's a given. But he's with Lucy and I think I like Justin as well. Not as much, but there is something there. It's difficult really. What I do know is that every time I make contact with him, or even speak to him, I can't think straight. It's like all I can think about is me and him and what we'd be like together.

Ergghh, this guy kills me.

Well anyway I better get ready for Simons.

***************************

Josh's POV:

Simon had just gone out to go and get Danielle. Hopefully things will go better than last time.

I'm worried for her, I can't imagine what she feels seeing Lucy and Simon together. Especially because Lucy looks like a bitch at the moment, like the way she'll glare at Danielle since she'd be the only other girl in the room. Plus Danielle is a thousand times prettier than her.

"We're back!" Simon shouted.

I went downstairs and hugged Danielle.

"You okay?" I asked her concerned. She just laughed and nodded, hugging me back.

"Do you wanna go and play some fifa? Maybe we can record it." Simon asked her.

"Yep, this time I won't dance to celebrate though." She said rubbing her leg which made Simon laugh. They really would be cute together.

********************

Danielle's POV:

"Can we just relax a bit first? I'm tired." I said yawning. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night since it was so hot in my bedroom. It was like I was in my own personal sauna.

"You're just saying that because you're scared to play me." Simon said squinting his eyes at me, chuckling.

"Oh, yeah. Oh no I'm so scared to embarrass you in front of all of your 500000 subscribers." I replied slyly.

"Oh please!" He laughed and before I know it, Simon grabbed me and hung me over his shoulders.

"Hey, put me down loser!" I said, banging my fists against his back lightly. He took me upstairs and threw me on the bed but I got scared of falling and didn't let go of him causing him to fall on top of me.

All of the butterflies flew back into my stomach and it wouldn't stop. Simon laughed and as soon as I looked straight into his mesmerising eyes and my heart broke into a million pieces. I love this guy, but I can't have him.

He can never be mine.

I so much wanted to just grab him and kiss him but I couldn't. Do you know how that feels?

*******************

Simons POV:

I looked into her amazing big brown eyes and I wanted to stay in this moment forever. I want to be with this girl so bad, it hurts.

I looked to the side quickly and coughed nervously. I stood up and went over to the xbox. When she couldn't see my face, I frowned. It was sad to think about.

I want to not like her the way I do but at the same time I can't think of liking anyone else.

"You ready?" I asked her smiling. Just forget about that moment Simon.

"Sure." She replied.

***********************

A/N

Sorry it's short. I wanted to make it longer but I can't at the moment and if I don't upload it now you won't get it for a while longer since I'm so busy so sorry again that I haven't uploaded in ages. 😱

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7