Chapter 17

Simons POV:

"Josh hurry up!" I shouted holding Danielle in my arms.

"Look I'm going as fast as I can okay?!" He shouted back. I need to know what he put in her drink.

"Danielle everything's gonna be fine." I whispered to the fallen body next to me, in clear panic.

We were nearly there now and the others were close behind in different cars - that includes Nep and cal. After a few more minutes of the dreadful horror we arrived at the hospital.

Josh jumped out of the car and opened the double doors for us. I ran out carrying Danielle into the hospital and ran to the counter.

"What can u help you with?" The counter lady said, her eyes fixed on her computer. "Oh dear.." She said looking up at Danielle.

"Her drinks been spiked and we don't know what with. She fainted later after drinking some of her lemonade." I rushed.

"Okay we will take her to the a&e department right now." She replied, mumbling something into her phone. The next thing I knew, there was a stretcher and about four doctors beside me. I placed her down on the stretcher and they carried her away. I was about to follow her when-

"Excuse me sir, in these circumstances she's not allowed guests in her room. They'll run a few tests and you'll be able to go through. May I take a name?" She said kindly.

"Simon," I said "and Danielle Minter."

***************************

Lucy's POV:

'Did it work?' My phone buzzed. That was justin.

'Yep, she's in the hospital just like expected. I'll keep you updated.' I texted him back.

Right now, we are in the waiting room for Danielle's results. There all really worried but I don't understand why. Danielle's so annoying, I would've thought everybody would've hated her to be totally honest. That's how I want it. And I guess...

That's how I'll make it.

*********************

Simons POV:

"Simon, have you gone insane?!" Tobi whispered a shout in the hallway.

"What, what did I do?" I asked, hoping he hadn't heard what I hade done.

"You can't put Danielle under your name! What are you thinking?!" He said. Oh shit.

"Look I wanna be the one to look after her, I don't know what I'm thinking it just came out. I want her to be my responsibility." Tobi looked at me weirdly. "I need to be there for her, she has no family anymore Tobi." He paused.

"But Simon, people will take this the wrong way, especially Lucy." He sighed. "I hope you know what you're doing." He nodded, and walked back into the waiting room.

"Mr minter?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a nurse in blue with brown short hair and green eyes. I nodded. "She can have visitors in her room now. The doctors found traces of drugs in her system. Fortunately, they weren't that serious and it just caused her to pass out for a while. It's a good thing you brought her though. They could've spiked her with anything." She said.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll go in now." I said, walking past the nurse eagerly to get to Dani's room.

I walked over to her and knelt down by her bed, grabbing her hand.

"Hey you." She said, her voice low and croaky. I grinned and squeezed her hand. It's funny how she still looks amazingly beautiful in a hospital gown.