Chapter 32

Danielle's POV:

I think about 30 minutes into the nap I was having, I woke up. Simon was still next to me and he had an unknowing smile on his face. I adjusted my eyes to the bright day light and looked around.

"Simon?" I whispered, my head was now on his chest as it rose and fell, and I heard the soft beating of his heart.

"Mm" he mumbled. I chuckled slightly, but I couldn't bring myself to get up. I was so comfy...

"Simon we need to get up." I replied, sitting up slightly so I was laying up on my stomach. He finally sat up so he was cross legged and I did the same.

"So I'm cute?" I smirked.

"The cutest." He replied, yawning, making my cheeks go a bright red and my grin go wider. I stopped smiling when I realised I had gone hot, meaning i had definitely gone red. I heard Simon chuckle as he saw my change of expression and I looked away. I looked at my phone and I had two texts. One from josh and one from.. Justin?

Before Simon could see that I had a text from Justin, I went on to Josh's text which wasn't exactly any better, I know that now. Wait why do I need to hide Justin's text? Anyway, I clicked onto Josh's text to see a picture of a YouTube comment which had been on Simons video. The boy himself saw this and looked over to my phone. "Is that my name?" He asked but I didn't reply.

"Do you see the way he looks at her? Yeah. And the best part? She looks at him the same way." He read out pausing after that sentence and he looked at me. My heart started pumping getting faster and faster. "I ship it #Sanielle" He finished. Play it cool danielle. Play it cool.

"Wow we have a shipping name. What's next, fan fiction?" I joked, laughing a fake laugh.

"Yeah, I guess the fans like us together." He chuckled, obviously I could tell it was fake as well. "Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to do a live stream with me later, no games or anything just us and the viewers with their questions. I was supposed to ask you after the Q&A but..." He trailed off, and if I didn't imagine it I saw Simon look down and smile slightly. I grinned and looked at him, nodding.

"Name a time, a place and I'll be there."

"Oh! G-Great. That's great. Erm what about 7-ish?" He stuttered slightly. Why did he seem so surprised? I smiled questionably, nodded a yes and got out my phone again to look at the text from Justin. I have no reason to hide it, right?

The text read:

To Danielle

Hey! Haven't seen you for a while... meet me at yours at 6?

From Justin

6? There's no way I'm going to be able to do 6 if I want to do the live stream with Simon. I decided to text him back.

"Who you texting?" Simon smiled.

"Justin. He wants to meet me at six." I said quietly. I think Simon caught on to the fact that it was either Justin or him, there's no way I could get back in time.

"Oh..." he whispered, looking down. An emotionless expression on his face. "You can go if you want and I'll do it with josh or by myself or something, it's cool." He finished, giving me a small smile. A fake smile.

I can't just leave him like that, it wouldn't be fair. And as much as I like Justin - and I really do, he's great - I like Simon more. He's... he's my best friend. God, it hurts to say that.

"I need to go and talk to Tobi about a video." he trailed off. jumping off of the bed, he walked to the door and just as he went to open it...

"Simon don't be an idiot." He turned around and looked at me, confused. "I'm not gonna ditch you dude. 7, yeah?" I beamed.