Chapter 3

Josh's POV:

Me, Danielle and Tobi were all in my car on our way to Harry's. I was driving obviously, Danielle was in the passengers seat and Tobi was in the back. Ethan went in JJs car.

Simon did say it wasn't anything serious but something was wrong. I'm quite worried to be honest. There's never normally something wrong with Harry. I mean yeah, as in a joke sometimes but... I don't know.

The car was silent. I bet everybody's worrying, even Danielle and she hasn't even met Harry before.

"Why don't we lighten the mood?" Danielle said, plugging in her phone. The first song to come on was 'Scream' from High School Musical 3.

I burst out laughing.

"Sorry it was on shuffle..." She said laughing.

"Don't change it! I frickin love this song." I grinned. Tobi, from the back seat, facepalmed whilst grinning.

"The day the door is closed..." I sung along. Tobi laughed at me. We opened all the windows so everyone could hear.

"No!" Tobi said shouted over the loud music.

"I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO, WHATS THE RIGHT TEAM. I WANT MY OWN THING, SO BAD IM GONNA SCREEAAMMM!" Danielle joined in, screaming.

She and I were laughing our heads off. Tobi was just in the background covering his ears with his hands.

Eventually, the song was over and my throat was hurting. Danielle and I were screaming throughout the whole thing. Not even singing. By the time it ended we was at Harry's. His house wasn't that far away.

We got out the car. Me, Tobi and Danielle were still laughing.

"You two are nut cases." Tobi beamed.

"We know..." We both said synchronised and we started laughing again.

Ethan and JJ were already there.

We knocked on the door and a drunk Harry opened it.

"Tobi! Josh! Hey man, i-i-is this your g-girlfriend?" Harry stuttered. Why is he so smashed? Danielle laughed.

"No Harry, this is Danielle. Remember? You were supposed to come round and meet her today? She's Simons friend." I said to him, as if he were a three year old. "Plus, I'm way out of her league.." I joked and she playfully punched me.

"OH!" He shouted loudly and Danielle jumped and laughed.

"Nice to meet you Harry." She said smiling.

Simon was watching us in the distance from behind Harry and he shouted "Just come in guys." So we did.

***********

Simons POV:

Why are they being so close? Do they have a crush on each other or something? I don't really know why this was bothering me but it was, and I was getting annoyed. Probably me just being protective.

"Just come in guys." I said in a bored tone.

"Hey Simon!" Danielle chirped.

"Hey." I replied normally.

"Whys Harry so drunk?" Josh asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" I said yawning. I don't care if I look rude, I was not in the mood.

"Um Harry?" Danielle asked.

"YES DEBRA!" He shouted again.

"My names Danielle." She laughed cutely. "Why are you drunk?"

"S-sasha broke up w-with me." He said sadly.

*************************

Danielle's POV:

Who was Sasha?

I think josh figured I was confused, so he explained.

"Sasha was Harry's girlfriend. She was a real bitch and we all saw it coming. But Harry really liked her for some reason no one knows." He whispered to me. I nodded understandingly.

"Hey, Sasha isn't worth this Harry! You're better off with out her!" I said trying to cheer him up a bit. But it really didn't work. He just started crying. JJ went over to Harry and tried to comfort him while Simon walked to me and josh.

"Look, he sent me the voicemails that were supposed to go to Sasha by accident." He said getting out his phone. We listened to the first one.

"Sashaa, why you do dis?" Harry cried through the phone.

There were several others like this. Thank god this didn't go to Sasha otherwise Harry would be RUINED.

There was even a message of him singing 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston. No Harry... (Mental facepalm)

Wow, he is smashed. Bless him, he's only 17.

"Come on Harry. You can stay round ours for the night." Josh said, patting Harry on the back.

"T-thanks m-m-man. I love yoou." Harry said. I laughed.

"Love you too man." I smiled. I ship Hosh. Or jarry.

"Hey Danielle, do you wanna stay round as well?" Josh looked at me.

"Yeah! Come on, it'll be fun! This time we can actually get to know you!" JJ chimed in. I laughed.

What the hey, I might as well.

"Sure! Sounds fun." I smiled.

We got Harry into JJs car and Simon got in Josh's with us.

"Be careful, they might start singing high school musical again. It really deafens you..." Tobi said to Simon. Simon breathed a laugh. He didn't look very happy.

"Hey Simon, you okay?" I asked sincerely.

"Just perfect." He mumbled with a straight face. Maybe he just needs sometime to cheer up. So I decided to ignore him and let him do his own thing.

*************************

A/N

Poor Harry! XD

Thanks for 500 reads!

You guys make me so happy ;)

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed! And I know he won't see this but congrats to Simon for 500k subs! Yay!

Also congrats to my new friends Jess and Anna (A.K.A @gottheboostgirls ) who got 1000 reads on their story which is FRICKIN AWESOME!

Thanks again and..

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7