Chapter 2

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said.

The guy chuckled at me. This must be one of Simons friends. He was wearing a plain black top with navy blue shorts and his hair was a dark chocolate brown and he had green eyes.

"It's okay, I'm Josh." He smiled. Oh, that's josh!

"Hey, I'm Danielle. I'm Simons friend." I said.

"So you're the Danielle?" Josh asked.

"I guess so?" I asked even though it's clearly not a question.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Danielle." He replied taking his hand out of his pocket. I shook it softly and giggled.

"You too. I'll see you around, then." I said while walking down the steps backwards so I'd still be facing him. That was a stupid thing to do because my foot ended up missing a step and I almost tripped. Luckily, I regained my balance. It was still extremely obvious that I tripped though...

"Smooth, Danielle." I said to myself. I heard Josh laughing.

"See ya." Josh smiled, still laughing. After that he went indoors and I started walking home.

He probably thinks I'm an idiot now... That's just brilliant. And what did he mean when he said THE Danielle? Does Simon talk about me a lot? Eh, I don't know, I'll just forget about it.

When I got back to my apartment, it was 9:00pm and I was shattered. I don't know why because I haven't done much today, but I was, so I'll deal with it.

I climbed into bed and I just lied there bored out of my mind. I may be shattered, but it's 9 so I am not going to sleep yet. I decided to get out my laptop and Skype Simon. He picked up immediately. He must've been bored as well.

"Hey." I said to him. He laughed.

"Seriously Danielle, is this the first thing you've done since you've been home? Skyped me?" He joked.

"What if it was?" I asked curiously.

"If it was, then I'd make fun of you and say that you love me. If it wasn't, then I'd make fun of you and call you a liar." He laughed.

"So it's a lose, lose situation..." I mumbled.

"Yep." Simon said, popping the p. I chuckled.

"So you met josh, huh?" He said. "Did you like him?"

"Yeah, he seemed like a good guy. I made myself look like an idiot though." I said.

"Really? He just said you were funny." He replied. Well that's good.

I shrugged.

We agreed on Skype that tomorrow I'd go round his to meet josh again and his other friends (the sidemen), who Simon's quite close to which could be fun. Simon and I talked for about another hour before I fell asleep peacefully.

*****************

***the next day***

Simons POV:

I'm glad that Danielle's gonna meet the sidemen. I know they'll hit it off, I mean nobody could dislike her. She's like the nicest person I know. She doesn't like to swear, or drink and she's always thinking about others. She's an amazing girl, even though she can get a bit crazy, but she's already friends with josh, so...

I got out of bed and changed into a hype top and shorts. I went downstairs to have breakfast and while I was eating, Josh came down.

"Hey buddaayy." I said.