Chapter 23

Simons POV:

"And what the fuck is going on here?!" I shouted.

THEY WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO KISS.

"Look simon, man, I can explain everything if you would just please-" harry started but I cut him off.

"NO. How can you even explain that? 'Oh I'm sorry I accidentally nearly fell onto Danielle's lips!' Yeah brilliant explanation." I mocked.

"Simon, Please," Harry said.

"No. Why should I even lis-"

"Why do you care simon?" Danielle argued, which surprised me. Did she want to kiss Harry?

"Wait what?" I replied dumbly.

"So, I was going to kiss Harry. Is that not allowed? Why is it so important? And how did you even get in?!" She stated.

"Um... I... C-cal let me in." I stuttered.

"You know what? I came here to hang out with Harry, and to get away from you. So why don't you leave me alone." She growled. Wow.

It's funny how the misjudgement of one sentence can cause so many arguments.

Before I could say anything else, or blurt anything out, I walked out of apartment, got in my car and drove home.

********************

Harrys POV:

Shit.

"Look Danielle, I'm sorry, I just had to see. I've been really weird lately and I had to find out whether it was you or because of my recent break up or-"

"Don't worry, I know you don't really like me." She cut me off. Thank god.

With Going to kiss Danielle and simon walking in on us just made me realise how wrong it felt. She's way older than me and for some reason, I think she might like someone else.

"Danielle, thank you so much." I hugged her tightly.

"It's okay Harry. I better get going back to my apartment. I don't want to be with simon still and I'm tired. I need to get some sleep." She yawned. She's right. So much has happened recently...

"Ok. I hope we can hang again some time. Obviously just as friends..." I tried to laugh it out.

"Yeah me too." She chuckled, exiting the room.

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Yo, what the fuck just happened?" Cal said running into my room.

"I don't even know." I said.

******************

Danielle's POV:

When I got back home I sat back onto my bed and sighed. What a long day. I got into my fluffy purple onesie and into my bed covers and decided to just have a full on lazy day for the first time in months. What? We all do it. I just want some me time you know? Is that not allowed?

If as on queue, the doorbell went.

"Seriously? I JUST lied down! Simon, if this is you go home. I can't be both- Justin?" I said when I opened to door.

"Danielle! How are you?" He chirped, until he saw what I was wearing... "Are you okay?" He asked.

I started to get embarrassed. Should I just tell him to come back later? I don't want to be mean, after all he came to see if I was okay...

"Oh! Um, yeah sorry. Just stressed and tired. Don't really want to bore you with it all but.." I trailed off, hoping he would take the hint to say 'oh do you want me to come back later?' But no...

"If you want you can talk to me? You never know I might actually help." He smiled calmly.

Oh god...

"Sure, if you want to, I don't want to feel like I'm making you stay."

"Hey don't worry! So where did it start?" He said walking into my room.

***********************

Simons POV:

WHY AM I SUCH A TWAT?

Seriously, I couldn't have acted anymore ass like than I just did. Should I go and see her? No, knowing DANIELLE she will probably want some time for her own. She's probably laying in bed in her pyjamas right now...

"Simon, what the fuck?!" Tobi yelled at me.

"I know I know I'm an idiot, okay?! I just got angry and snapped I don't know, it was stupid!" I admitted. "Should I go to her?" I asked him, just in case.

"NO." He said abruptly. "Leave her be for a while." Okay so I was right.

I sighed as I heard somebody enter the living room where me and Tobi were sitting.

"JOSH! Josh!" I jumped up running over to him. "You NEED to talk to Dani for me." I pleaded.

"Why?"

"Because she hates me at the moment and you're like her best friend so please can you do this one thing for me?" I think he could tell I was desperate because he nodded hesitantly before getting out his phone.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked. I bro hugged him and started to think.

"Can you just ask her if she's okay? A-and tell her that I'm sorry and I'm gonna fix everything some how." I coughed.

He nodded sadly and with that he turned around and went upstairs again.

*********************

Justin's POV:

"So now, here I am with you, telling you basically my whole life story. And I don't even know you that well." She said to me sadly, laying in her bed.

Wow she complains a LOT. She told me literally everything as well, beside the fact that she's disgustingly in love with that minter boy, which is the only reason I came. For Lucy. So basically I've just wasted 30 long minutes of my life for no reason whatsoever.

"Oh Danielle..." I faked a sad smile. "Everything will be alright in the end."

"That's the thing, I don't think it will." She sighed. Ergghh shut up.

I looked around her room and noticed a long necklace with a pattern on the end of it. It looked ancient.

"What's that there?" I said pointing to it.

"Oh that? That's the necklace my parents brought me before they... You know." She said. "It's one of the only things I have left of them. I don't know what I would do without it." Interesting....

"That's sweet." I smiled. "I have to get going though. Need to go meet some friends. It was nice talking to you. I'm sure everything will be good in the end Danielle, you wait." I winked, before walking out the room.

Time to find Lucy.

*****************

A/N

Sorry I took so long. Mega busy again, don't hate me!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7