Chapter 30

Danielle's POV:

"WAKE UP." I heard a loud voice shout. What the hell is the time? Jesus Christ can a girl not get some sleep?!

"WAKE UP." The voice came again, making me grumble. Yeah, grumble. As I became more awake my brain processed whose voice was disturbing me - Ethan's. Still not ready to open my eyes, I brought my bed covers over my face, blocking out any more light that could possibly wake me up. But before I could get into my sleep again, my covers were pulled off of me.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" I whined, opening my eyes as much as I could - that being a small squint.

"Well if you had forgotten... We're going to Comedy Central today to make more videos. They also happen to want you to help." Ethan replied in a matter-of-fact voice. Wow, something else nobody told me about.

Sitting up in my bed slightly, I rubbed my eyes therefore opening them wider, as I could. I managed to look at Ethan at last, who was giving me a look that suggested he was bored and yet entertained at the same time.

"Fine." I growled, stepping out of bed in my grey onesie. Ethan smiled proudly before saying one last thing.

"Oh, and wake up Simon, will you?" He smirked, leaving the room.

Grunting, I stomped into Simon's room. Once I had entered I went over to his side of the bed and lightly tapped him on his shoulder.

"Simon?" I whispered. No reply, obviously. "..Simon?" I tried again, just a bit louder. I heard him groan quietly and I laughed. It's really a shame I have to wake him.

"SIMON?" I shouted, almost closing my eyes again. Could you blame me? It was about 8am... That's too early for me.

"Wha?" He shot up blinking heavily, looking around. Once he found me, I smiled and waved. He sighed with somewhat relief and relaxed again. "Gimme fifteen minutes."

"Simon, don't make me go get JJ." I sighed back. No response. JJ it is!

I skipped out of the room and trotted downstairs. Asking JJ for his help, he got out his vlogging camera and followed me to Simon's room to find him - once again - asleep.

"Knock yourself out." I breathed a laugh standing to the side to let him do his thing.

He stepped up to Simon, camera in hand, and put his face close to Simon's ear. Oh I know what's coming.

3...2...1...

"SIIIIMMMOOOONNNNNN"

Simon shot up once again freaking out, tired and confused. "Simon what the fuck!" JJ started. "We're two hours late because you've overslept!"

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" He panicked. Oh Simon...

"Just hurry up and get ready oh my god!" I jumped in, surprised simon didn't even notice I was in my onesie. He also must've forgot that I had tried to wake him up about five minutes ago.

Simon, still panicking, jumped up trying to run around his bed but fell over instantly from the rush and the mess of his room.

"Simon it's a joke, it's a joke." JJ managed to say, in hysterics. Trying to calm down, I sat down on Simon's bed.

"Chill, we've still got about two hours until we have to leave." I grinned. On the floor, Simon turned his head to look at JJ.

"...ARE YOU MAD?" He said, a painful look on his face. JJ turned his camera off still laughing and high fived me on the way out. I went over to help the fallen boy. He grabbed my hand and I dragged him to my level with the help of simon himself. Once he was up he sat down on his bed, rubbing his face from tiredness.