Chapter 31

Simon's POV:

Surprisingly, despite the late night I woke up at 8 O'Clock. Knowing that nobody else would be asleep, I stayed in my bedroom for a good half an hour, maybe even more. Even though we had a lot going on a the moment, I still managed to keep in time with my video updates which is great because we film so many in advance. Well, that's for my second channel, I haven't posted on my main channel in a while which is definitely not great.

It's really hard to stay on track with it all, but what makes it all easier is reminding myself that I have over two million supportive subscribers that I want to make happy.

And what they like most on my main channel, Q&As. So, that's how I plan to spend my day. First off, the questions.

WedgemanSimon - @miniminter7:

"Who wants a Q&A? Tweet me questions using #AskSimon (creative I know) and the video will be out later today! xD"

Once I pressed the tweet button, I dropped my phone and quickly got ready. This included brushing my teeth, getting some breakfast and trying not to wake everyone up in the mean time, especially Danielle whose bedroom was right next to mine. When all of the above was done, for the second time today, I went onto my phone to look at the tweets I had got and they were coming in quick. Well I might as well start now If I want to get this video done by today...

Getting out my camera, I quickly decided on what I was going to say for my excuse for being away. I can't exactly go into detail of what's happened because that's a bit too private to share with the whole of the youtube community.. Keep it short and sweet Simon, short and sweet. And... Record.

"What is up guys, today I'm doing a Q&A all by my lonesome because I have no friends who decide to be awake at this moment in time," I explained looking at my watch for exaggeration. "So you'll just have to deal with me." I grinned, winking at the camera dramatically.

"Anyway I asked you guys to tweet me some questions using #AskSimon since making up hashtags is such hard work... SO LET'S START!"

To be honest I was quite scared for what these questions were going to be like, I get the weirdest things some times...

"@CurtisDenford asks: What sort of videos do you plan to make in the future? Well, I'm hopefully going to be making some more football videos with the sidemen and some friends, also more truth or dare videos, since they were a lot of fun despite how weird and fucked up they were... Yeah they were embarrassing. OH WELL NEXT QUESTION."

"@Turtlelife asks: what's the weirdest thing about girls that you don't understand? There are SO many things that I'm not even gonna go into.. Especially because the girl I spend most of my time with is so much different from other girls, it's confusing as hell." I said without realising. Maybe I'm even more confusing, as soon as I said it I knew i was talking about Danielle but what about Lucy? She's definitely gonna think it was about her. Skipping past most of the questions aimed towards Dani, I finally settled on one which I could use.

"@Zaptfl (Yeah I have no idea how to pronounce that) says: Go and get Danielle." I looked up to the camera and sighed. "She is going to kill me. Yeah yeah, I know it's like nine and it's not that bad at the moment but this is still pretty early for Danielle." I laughed, picking up the camera and tiptoeing out of the room and up to Danielle's bedroom door. i quietly pushed the door open trying to keep the creaking noise to a minimum, only to see once the door was fully open that Danielle wasn't in her bed. I slowly walked in confused and slow, camera still in hand.

"Where the hell-"

"BOOOOOO!" I heard from my side and fell to the floor with somebody on top of me, dropping the camera on the way. Of course, Danielle.