Chapter 14

Simon's POV:

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" Lucy said as she walked in.

"Yes you are." Danielle snapped, her eyes full of anger. Lucy looked at me as if to say 'are you really going to let her get away with that?' But I ignored the look.

"Just 5 more minutes." I said. She smiled and shut the door slowly. I turned back to Danielle to see her eyes sad back again.

"What was that?" She asked. Wait, I was about to tell her I loved her wasn't I? Erhh I'm such an idiot!

"I love... Being your best friend Danielle." She paused and then sighed, pulling me into a deep hug. "What can I do to make you less upset? I'll do anything."

She paused again for a while.

"Can you go and talk to josh?" She sniffed. Really? She can have anything but she wants me to be friends with josh again?

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Thank you." She whispered. She's so cute.

I leant over slowly and kissed her forehead. I immediately felt myself getting hot and I realised I must have been blushing. I saw her redden to, but she stood up quickly so I couldn't see her anymore. Shit I should not have done that. Quick Simon, fix it. Um what do I say?!

"Look Simon, I'm sorry too. When you first got together with Lucy it was really hard for me and I got jealous I guess. I haven't been acting to same and I need to change that. This is my fault." How was it so hard for her?

"No, It really isn't and I'm the one who needs to make it up to you, not the other way around. Look Danielle you can stay in my room for the night if you want, I'll sleep downstairs with Lucy."

"No it's fine, really I-"

"No stay. You look shattered it would be best if you got some sleep now." I smiled.

"Thank you." She said kindly whilst climbing onto the bed again and resting her head on my pillow.

"I'm gonna go talk to josh, I'll fill you in tomorrow, yeah?" She nodded. "I'm sorry." I said stroking her hand.

I walked over to the door and opened it slowly.

"Oh and Danielle, why was it so hard for you when I started going out with Lucy?" I asked slowly. She looked up quickly.

"Oh, erm well I-uhhh." At that moment josh came through the door.

"Simon can I talk to you?" He asked. I looked back at Danielle and she was softly smiling. She nodded at me to tell me it was alright and I waved goodbye and walked out of my bedroom, shutting the door carefully.

"Look I need to talk to you about before." Josh said.

"No, I need to talk to you, I'm sorry josh. I should've stuck up for Danielle and I should've been a better best friend, it's my fault. And to be completely honest with you," i whispered that last part. "Lucy has made everything so complicated since she's been with me and I'm not sure I like it." I admitted sadly. Josh sighed.

"No I'm sorry man, I shouldn't have started." He said

"No I'm happy you did." I smiled. "I mean, I'm not happy that my eyes going to be black tomorrow but well..." He laughed.

"Hug it out?" Josh chuckled.

"Hug it out." I agreed grinning. And we done just that.

"Thanks man." I said to him, he just nodded.

"So what are you gonna do about Lucy?" He asked me. Okay this was the complicated part.

I don't really want to end things but I know I should. I shouldn't be going out with her when I have such strong feelings for Danielle still, that could be dangerous. Especially because they hate each others guts.

I mean, if I had to choose one of them, I know i would pick Danielle. That was out of the question, but Danielle will never like me and I know that for a fact.

But I'm not attracted to Lucy how I am attracted to Danielle. Everything about Danielle I like. Her personality, her looks and just her overall. Whereas Lucy, yeah she was hot but I don't like her personality really. Things definitely aren't going to work but I just don't want to deal with anything right now, AND Lucy is staying for the week so I can't exactly break up with her now.

I sighed coming to the fact about what I have to do.

"I'm guess I'm gonna break up with her."

************************

A/N

Sorry it's so short, wattpad only started working for me again yesterday so I did it today. Otherwise I would've just procrastinated like crazy. Hope you understand! <3

SIMONS 22! 🎉 bit late but ya know.

#yolo

Yeah I just said that.

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7