Chapter 4

Josh's POV:

When we got back, Harry was obviously still drunk and upset. I have no idea how to cheer him up. He's a mess.

I'm happy to see Danielle so happy. It's amazing how even her traumas when she was younger (like her parents accident) it still doesn't stop her from being so light hearted. I guess Simons to thank for that.

I really like Danielle. Not as a girlfriend or anything but more of a best friend. I think we'll become really close.

"Hey, there's a party tonight that us lot are invited to. Do you guys wanna go? Obviously we will bring Danielle." JJ said looking at his phone.

"I'm up for it, if you lot wanna go." Ethan said.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Tobi agreed, whilst surfing through twitter.

"What time?" Vikk asked.

"Starts at 9."

"Danielle, you do wanna come right? You don't have to." I said to her, just in case.

"Yes, I wanna go! I haven't been to a party in so long!" She exclaimed happily. "Oh wait, I don't have any party clothes with me." She said sadly.

"I'll take you back to your apartment so you can get some if you want." Simon stated.

"Okay! When do you wanna go?" Simon looked at his watch. He still didn't look very happy. What was up with him?

"Ehh, might as well go now." He said plainly.

"Sure, see you all later!"' She shouted.

And they walked out the door.

*************************

Simons POV:

Danielle and I opened the car doors and stepped in.

"So, you're getting along well with everyone?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. They're all really great." She replied.

"Yeah, I noticed you were getting along well with Josh. Do you like him?" I had to ask.

"Yeah, he's great. But I don't like him like that, he's like my best friend, after you , obviously." She grinned at me.

I turned on the radio and 'monster' came on by imagine dragons, one of Danielle's favourite bands.

"I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me. I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me, a monster, a monster. I've turned into a monster, a monster, a monster and it keeps getting stronger." She sung. I loved her voice. I was the only one whose heard her sing before since she has huge stage fright.

"You know, you should sing more. You're great at it." I told her.

"Thanks, but no thanks. It scares the hell outta me." She said. I let go of the gearshift and grabbed her hand and stroked it. She looked up at me surprised.

"You're amazing, remember that."

I took my hand away and I parked the car.

"Let's go." I said and got out.

When Danielle got out we went inside the building and up the lift to her apartment.

I shut the door behind Danielle and we walked into the bedroom. She went into her wardrobe and got out 3 dresses.

One orange, one blue and one white.

"What one should I wear?" She asked me.

The orange one was knee length and bodi-con, the blue one was more baggy and loose and the white one was more of a cute one.