Chapter 29

Danielle's POV:

"I can't even express how happy i am you're out of there." I said calmly as i hugged my bestfriend, apparently a bit too tightly as he winced. "Oops, sorry Josh." I smiled. He just laughed.

"I think i'm a just a bit happier than you are, Dani." He chuckled shortly. "So have you spoken to Simone?"

He looked down and began to walk to the car. The rest of the sidemen, except for Harry and Aimee in the car, had gone back.

"No, but i'm gonna do it when we get back. I might as well." From what seemed like months, I was going to talk to Simon ab out us.

"Are sure that's what you want to do? I mean, it might make an argument of some form happen. I really feel like that might happen and to be honest I can't deal with the noise." He joked, however i could tell worry was still on his voice.

"It's okay, it has to be done." I chuckled, my even footsteps guiding Josh's uneven ones to the car where we saw Harry and Aimee waiting for us. "Come on, let's go." I grinned, helping him into the car.

***************************

The journey back was quick and quiet. No one had said much, everybody was still thinking about how crazy this all was. So much had happened. But you can't stop the ways of life and that's what is so wonderfully horrible about it. All you could do was look forward and wait.

When we had gotten back, we all hopped out of the car.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN." Harry danced as we stepped through the sidemen house. Aimee covering her hands over her ears smiling, followed Harry inside.

"You ready?" I said happily, as Josh nodded. Walking through the house i began to feel dread resting in my stomach. I was going to have to confront Simon. About everything. I have no idea what i'm actually going to start with. I've never been great with confrontation, in fact it kind of scares me. Maybe it was because I was confonting Simon though, maybe it's just him who has got me dreading. Lucy popped into my mind. She's gonna be here, isn't she?

"JOSH!" She screamed with thqat aggrivating little voice of hers. "Are you okay?" She hugged him as if he was a bug - dirty and disgusting. Simon followed up behind her, resting on the kitchen door.

"I'm fine, thank you Lucy." He smiled slightly. Here I go.

"Simon, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked. His eyes found mine and I looked down. I couldn't look him in the eye. It would break me.

"Actually, Simon and I were about to go to the cinema-" Lucy jumped in, but shortly being interrupted.

"No!" Simon said quickly. "I mean, nah it's fine. Wouldn't hurt to miss a few adverts, right?" He managed. Lucy glared.

"Yeah. The movies can wait." I smiled smugly to Lucy. Simon rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, leading me to his bedroom. He sat on the bed in silence and looked up at me. Sitting on his gaming chair, i picked up a picture of the two of us from when we were younger. I smiled at the memory of us doing our school play of The Christmas Carol when we were 10.

"So... Why did you need me?" Simon asked me, snapping me out of my childhood flashbacks. Placing the picture carefully down, I stood up and started to pace across the room. Something I have done since the beginning of time, Everytime I was nervous of upset, i used to pace. It calmed me down.

"Well, this has been on my mind all day. And when I say all day I mean. All freaking day." I began. Come on Danielle, keep calm. "And I think you know what it is." I paused, looking up at him. As soon as i saw his big eyes and knowing expression, I did break.

But I couldn't show him that.

"I can't stop thinking about it either." He whispered so I could just about hear him. My stomach flipped.

"Well, what was that?" I asked when he didn't say anything else. He looked up at me, shocked.

"Why are you asking me?!" He said, his voice getting slightly louder. My mouth dropped. He thought it was me? WOAH WOAH WOAH that was NOT me.

"Well it wasn't me! You were the one whispering in my ear!" I pointed out, my arms moving in every direction. He squinted his eyes at me, but then relaxed them slightly.

"Fine." He gave in, and slowly started walking closer to me. "So, if it was me, and I did make all of that happen..." He continued, his face now 2 inches away from mine. "Then why are you the one who's so worried? Huh?"

"Because we can't keep acting like this! A-And it's making me worried because you have a girlfriend, and i'm your best friend. And this isn't normal for best friends!" I almost shouted. "And no matter how much I want it, I can't do anything because of that exact reason!" I stopped as i realised what I said.

I looked to see Simon's face, astonished and even more confused.

"Just forget we had this conversaton." My voice cracked. I started to walk out of the room when I felt Simon's hand pulling mine back to him. He put his hands on my waist making my butterflies flutter.

"I-I don't think i can, Dani." I gulped. "There's just... something about you." He said studying my face. "And I don't know how I feel about you. But I do know that whenever I'm with you, I-" The door had opened.

"Yo, Simon do you wanna pla- Shit, sorry." Harry said covering his eyes and running out of the room like a little boy.

"You know what, just forget it. We will do this another time." Simon smiled, before walking out of the room leaving me still and speechless.

For God's sake Harry. Where's Aimee where you need her...

**********************

A/N

Hey! Sorry it's short but i didn't want to add anything else because it would've been really messy D:

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7