Chapter 11

Josh's POV:

Time passed, and eventually we all finished our food. Despite Danielle and Lucy's "water incident" things were going quite smoothly. Lucy actually seemed alright so far. I think I judged her a bit to harshly when I met her. I mean, yeah she did sleep with Simon in the first five hours of knowing him, but she was probably drinking like most people were. Plus, I kind of had to dislike her for Dani but maybe she's even growing on her, I don't know.

I took out my phone and text the lot to come over. I got individual texts back saying how it would be cool to meet Lucy and get to know her a bit more. They probably all want to see Danielle again as well. They love her.

Everyone started to tidy up the Chinese while Danielle and Lucy - them being the guests and all - went to the living room to watch some tv I think.

"So Simon, Lucy seems nice." I said awkwardly, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, she's great, right?" He smiled. I nodded and breathed a short laugh.

"And how are things with Danielle? You know, after your little argument a while ago. Everything okay?" I might as well see what he thinks about Danielle since she's still crazy about him, I can read her like a book.

"Yeah we're good thank god. If I didn't have her saving my ass I don't know what I'd do. I mean, I love her. With her cute little American accent and the fact that she can thrash me at fifa and the way she laughs and..." He trailed off, looking down at the floor as if he was lost. "She is my best friend." He finished jumping up as if he just came back into reality.

"Doesn't sound like you like her more than a best friend or anything..." JJ mumbled joking.

"Hey shut up, no I don't. I couldn't." Simon replied. Why was he acting so... Edgy and defensive? "I like Lucy." he said in the same tone, slightly nervous.

What if Simon likes Danielle?

***********************

Simons POV:

Why was josh asking me this stuff about Danielle? Why is he so curious?

And he's acting so awkward as well. It's as if he wants to know something, as if he's looking for information.

Wait, what if he knows I still like Dani? And what if he tells her?! But what about Lucy?

But worst of all...

What if Josh likes Danielle?

**************************

Danielle's POV:

I walked through the wooden door that leaded into the living room, with Lucy following me behind. I sat down on the sofa and she sat down on a separate sofa next to me. For while we just sat there in awkward silence, thinking of what to say. Or at least that was what i was doing, she was just looking at her newly painted baby pink nails.

"So, you had a fight with your sister?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked me, staring at me as if I was insane.

"You had an argument with your sister? That's why your here right?" I asked her again. It's like she forgot.

"OH yeah. That's all bs, I just wanted to keep my eyes on you after what happened earlier." She replied, a bored expression on her face.

"Lucy! You can't just lie like that and I told you for the last time I don't like Simon that way!" I whispered a shout.

"Look bitch, stay away from him. He doesn't like you, so you might as well not try. Just leave him alone, he only says he wants to spend time with you because he feels sorry for you that you have no real friends." She stopped after hearing the doorbell sound once more. What a... Penis. How could she say that? I know she can't be telling the truth, can she? Simon would never say that. I know him.