Football.

I stood in the damp cells, housed beneath the infurmery. The new she wolf seems to be a problem. Once she was put in the cell she shifted. I couldn't talk to her at all. It was frustrating. Its like something was pissing her off. Some invisible force, that I couldn't see. That was right in front of me. I stood before the two way mirror just observing her. Hoping to just stumble apon the aggravating force.

"Mom." I hear a deeper voice called.

Scrunching my brow, I looked over to Joel. "Why are you down here. It's not safe. Go up stairs please." I asked nicely. Deciding to take my words as a suggestion, he came and stood beside me, facing the feral wolf. "Joel." I sighed.

"It's not like I haven't been down here. This is where you found me." He shrugged uncaringly.

Rolling my eyes at his smart ass comment, "well your not a prisoner anymore, so you have no reason to be down here." I shot back.

"Don't care." He shrugged again.

Smiling at his attitude, I responded back. "When did i loose my soft sweet boy. That listened to ever word I said." I joked pinching his cheeks.

He grinned slapping my hand away. "When I attacked him, to save you." He whispered. "Before I shifted. I saw him! The one- the one that made me this way. He said he was going after you. To teach you the rules-" his eyes glowed red, with anger, even at the thought.

"1 2 don't make a noise 3 4 never look in his eyes 5 6 it won't be quick 7 8 never fight back 9 10 say it all again." I recited from memory. That haunted melody, was burned into my mind. His eyes widened in shock, before a deep growl left his lips.

His fist bunched tightly. "I never told you that." He snarled. His beast was showing, but I held no fear of him. "How do you know. Did teddy tell you?" He snapped.

His emotions where pouring off him in waves. He felt betrayed. "No. I heard you. The first day you arrived. Your fear was so palpable, that you were sending me your thoughts. When that happens, I can't always block it out. It depends on the level of turmoil they are feeling. I haven't ever been projected someone ones thoughts so clearly." I explained. Even his voice that day will always haunt me. That terrified child voice. Just trying to calm himself, with crazy rules. That meant safety for him.

"I didn't know you could do that." He said cooling off.

I raised my brow in a duh like fashion. "Can't give away all my tricks." I laughed, trying to expel the rest of the tension, that had grown. I didn't want to press him, to further explain his story. I wanted to know, but I wanted him to tell me. And not because I want to know his story, beyond the damage done to him.

"She's feral." He stated looking to the she wolf. I nodded, knowing he would know. Considering he was as well. "Shes agitated, well more like enraged. Can you here her? Like is she projecting her thoughts over to you?" He wondered stepping up to the two way mirror.

Tilting my head to the side,I tried to make sense of her thoughts. But it was all grumbled. "There there. Really loud! But it's a mess. Feral wolves are singular when thinking, but that thought jumps from thing to thing, that now has a hold of them." I tried to explain. I've been standing in front of this glass for hours now, I still can't find out what she is really thinking. I just know she's pissed, and vengeful. But above all that, she feels betrayed. It's just odd.

Nodding, he placed his hand on the glass, looking guilty. But I don't know why, he would feel that way. "she's not like me. I can tell. It seems as if she's gone insane. became feral after her shift well after. It's not like what I went through, something just snapped for her." He explained, while looking at her.