what am I?

I fell to the ground, but was caught before I could hit the floor. I was breathing really heavy. My hand, was clutching my eyes. It hurt so bad. I could hear someone calling my name, but the pain was so extreme that I couldn't focus on anything, but the pain. I felt the bones in my legs and arms break, then fix themselves just as quick. The only thing I could feel was my pain. Every part of my body felt like it was one fire. Tears where flowing freely out of my eyes. It felt like hours, but it was only minutes, then the pain was gone, I opened  my eyes, and everyone was staring at me, with a mix of expressions, that I didn't have the strength to decipher.

I felt hands on my face making me look at them. I looked into Teddy's eyes that where littered with unshed tears. "Teddy whats happening to me." I crocked out. I could taste blood in my mouth.  He moved some hair from my face, that was red. Am I bleeding. 

"I don't know" he told me."

"aaahhhhh" I screamed out. The pain was back, and worse then last time. Every bone in my body was breaking, and reforming into something. "please" I begged Teddy, I don't know what I was begging him for. I just needed this pain to stop. 

"focus on me just look at me Trin, please focus on me." I screamed again, and the tears in Teddy's eyes fell.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "I-I. . .It doesn't hu hu hurt th- that mu.ch Teddy, I-I- I'm okay." i told him. It was a total lie, but I didn't want his to worry. After about a hour the pain finally stopped, and I just focused on breathing. I didn't felt the same. I tried to talk, but it came out as a bark. I went wide eyed, and looked down at myself. I was a wolf. I was a fucking wolf. I was a red wolf. My wolf was a huge red wolf.

"Trin, baby look at me" I looked at Teddy. "I need you to relax, and picture yourself as a human. Just picture your body." 

I whimpered, but did as he told me. The change came on fast, and it was painless. I gasped as I was back in my human body. I looked at myself, and the first thing I noticed was that I was naked. I crossed my legs so everything was covered, and used my hands to cover my chest. "Teddy" I flushed crimson, as I saw everyone was looking at me. Teddy pulled off his shirt, and put it over my head. I tried to stand, but my legs felt like jelly. 

Teddy scooped me up in his arms, and and growled at every male that gave me lustful stares. "Trin" Jess whispered.

I looked at her over Teddy's shoulder. "I'm fine Jess its okay." I said in a raspy voice. As she came closer with Troy, and ell Teddy turned around, and growled at them. His eyes where pitch black, he wasn't in control. "Teddy, its okay" I placed my hand on his face. He leaned into my hand "relax Teddy, please"

 "Trin are you okay?" Troy asked. 

Teddy's eyes snapped open, and he looked at Troy, as he held me closer to his chest. "mine." he said. He eyes where still black, I think his wolf was still in protection mode. "Mine" he said again as his teeth extended. 

He moved through the crow, and brought me back to my house. I was feeling more like myself. I got out of the car, and went for the house. Teddy ran up beside me, and had one of his hands on my lower back. We walked inside, and my parents where in the back yard, We went outside, to see my parents making out. 

I shielded my eyes and made a noise of disgust. "Eww" I exclaimed. 

"Oh pish." my mom said pulled her lips from my dad, but they where still holding on to each other. "we are fan-" she cut herself off as her eye's land on me. "Paul" she whispered.