Is anyone normal anymore?

He pulled me to his body and took a deep breath. I don't know why but he told me once that my sent calms him down. I pulled away when it hit me. "Teddy your a fucking wolf." I said shocked.

He looked at me scared, then moved towards me, but i stepped back. I wasn't afraid of him, I just cant believe he didn't tell me he was one.

"Tin, please don't freak out.. . . wait how did you know I'm a werewolf? and who is that?" he pointed to my dad.

"That's my dad" I tell him.

"Whats going on here, am I like the only sane one?" Jessica said confused. She still seemed like her normal care free self.

"Let's go inside I think everyone has a bit of explaining to do" my mother said. She pulled on my dad's arm to get him to move.

I nod and we all walked into the house. I stood by the TV, Jessica was by my side. Teddy was sitting on the couch in front of me, and my dad was beside him glaring at him. I felt bad that my dad felt the need to be such a dad, but I smiled at the thought. He really wants to product

My dad started of by going over everything my mom did with me to Jessica, then shifting into his wolf and changing back. She took it better then me when they told me, she thought it was the coolest thing that could ever happen. She was most effected by the fact the we couldn't shift, that bothered her.

"Okay now that, that's out of the way, why is a wolf living amongst human and fondling my daughter." The venom was clear in my dads voice. I blush at his choice of words.

"Dad, it was a kiss chill." he scoffs.

"Dry humping is not a kiss Trin. That's foreplay for making babies." he said sternly. To say I was mortified would be the world biggest under statement.

"Please, don't talk to me about sex, or making babies. It's creepy." I say with a horrified expression. I can hear Jessica snickering from beside me, but just shake my head at her.

"I'm serious Trin." he said.

"Just like a STD." Jess said while laughing at me.

I punch her shoulder and turn back to my dad and Teddy. "Moving on. So tell me whats going on Ted." I said in a even tone. He looks at me rather sadly.

"Um well my dad was a wolf and my mom was a defective wolf, and his mate. Back then defective wolves couldn't be with there mates, and the normal wolf would have to reject them and mate someone else. My dad loved my mom and couldn't do it so he left the wolf world and went to live amongst the humans. They had me and my brother. We can both shift, but I have never wanted to join a pack. Ryan doesn't even know what a pack is."

My dad looked at him with sympathy and had a far away look on his face, before he spoke "Was you father Quin War?"

"Did you know him?" he asked.

"Ya, he was a good guy, he told me about leaving." Paul smiled at the thought. "It was right after I found my mate Elen, I told him to go for it. We were best friends, we use to talk on the phone, and he would check up on Trin for me, but I never knew what happened to him. He just stopped answering my calls." my dad said sadly. "I use to talk to you on the phone a bit, you probably don't remember." my dad said dismissively.

"your Paul." he said with a smile at the corner of his mouth.

My dad smiled at him and placed his hand on his shoulder and looked at him like a proud father. "I wish you would have tried to find me after they died." he said.

"In my dads will he left are custody to you if I wasn't old enough to take care of my brother." he said.

"Your husband is like you brother now. weird." Jessica whispered to me. Both dad and Teddy look at me. Teddy looked sickened by the idea.