Kindness, is not a symptom of weakness

I slept for a few hours. But there was this nagging feeling that just wouldn't leave me alone. After a while of laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, I decided to get up. The feeling got stronger, and I started to become worried.

What is this? Is it more wolves? Whats happening? I franticlly asked my wolf, becoming more panicked by the second.

No, its-

What?

Your mate, somethings upsetting him. He close to shifting. Once you spend more time with him, you will be able to differentiate his feelings.

"Shit" I cursed, making my way to the door. I used are bond to find him. Following his trail. Why can i feel him now?

You where blocking everything out before. To consumed in yourself to feel anything. Your not rejecting anything anymore, so your strenth is back, your bond has been reaffirmed.

Woohoo! I said back sarcasticly.I could feel Teddy, clearly now. So I knew I was coming up on him. What do I do?

Be a fucking luna, stop depending on me. You can do this. She angrily yelled at me. My head pounded from her yelling, but it soon stopped as she blocked me out. What a great help she is. Miss I know best, no longer want to help.

I came around the corner, to see Teddy, and Zander fighting. Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am. "What's going on?" I questioned , making my presentes known.

All the spectator, fisted there hearts, and bowed there heads. A chorus of Luna, and queen could be heard by them as well. The pair stilled in there actions, and turned to me with concerned eye's.

"You should be resting." Zander said tenderly. Teddy growled low, and threateningly, but did nothing more.

"I'm fine. Now tell me, whats going on.?"

"Just talking." Teddy said casually. I wasn't sold, as he whipedd the blood from his lip. Seeing my eye's zerro in on the blood, he added "Friendly conversation." for good measure.

"Looks like it." the sarcasum dripped from my voice.

"Just a chat." zander shrugged, smirking at Teddy.

"Who knew friendly conversations, involved blood, and broken bones." I said mockingly.

"We need to talk." zander said stepping forward.

"No, you dont." Teddy moved to beside me.

I rolled my eye's at the pair, and turned my back on them. I need to get away for a bit. But luck was not on myside, as i heard two pairs of feet following me.. I didn't even acknowledge them.

"Where are you going?" Teddy asked, as I stepped outside.

I breathed in the fresh air, and stretched my arms above my head. I needed to shift, it could help to get my strengh back fully.

"We have a problem to handle. But not right now." we had several problems, that needed my attention. 16 to be specific.

"Yes we do." teddy mused.

"Oh really, what could that be?" zander growled out glaring at Teddy.

They can be such children somet- I sniffed the air, then growled deep in my chest. I could sense, and faintly smell a group of wolves. And they where heading for us, fast. Luckley we where in front of the castle. My wolf wasn't alarmed by these's wolves, but I wouldn't take that kind of chance.

I through off my bathrobe, and pulled my shirt off. I heard a growl, but now wasn't the time. I stripped down, then shifted on the spot. "What's up?" Teddy asked, into my mind. They would be no help to me. They where way to focused on fighting eachother. They didn't even notice a threat was near.