The bite

I stood in the field, with over grown grass, surrounded by all 57 alphas from all over the world. It was time to fully connect me to all the wolves of the world. There was more then just theses 57 alphas in the world, but these where the original 57 alphas, and all wolves born to these packs through the lines, where connected to one of theses alphas.

"since we are all here, we can begin." Airax said, to everyone in the field. She has been laying low since are last encounter, but I knew she would never miss a opportunity to try and insert them self into this.

Lanifer stepped up, a few paces in front of Airax, before speaking. I had picked her to reside over the ceremony. She went on to explain what would happen over the course of the proceedings.

When she nodded for me to start, I moved into the middle of the circle, and shifted into my red wolf. The sound of my bones breaking, and reforming echoed through the field. I stretched out my paws, as the shift finished, getting use to my wolf form.

"Alpha Dane, please step forward." Lanifer said, in a strong voice. He stepped forward, and stood before me.

He looked at my wolf with apprehension, but didn't cower back.  "alpha Dane, do you commit yourself to serve the new made Luna till your last breath?" lanifer asked him.

"Till my last breath" he answered. He then lowered himself down onto his knees, and shifted into his dark brown wolf. He lowered his head in respect, and bared his neck to me in submission. In wolf form the human side, had barely any will to stand against there Luna. 

I leaned forward, and bit down on his shoulder. I immediately felt a connection to all the wolves born to his pack. I felt light headed as all of there emotions rushed over me. It was like a assault on my mind, and it hurt really bad, but I couldn't let it show.

It will pass, only a made can take a connection this large. my wolf told me. I was finding it hard to believe agony like this could ever fade. Focus Trin, pick one wolf, and focus on them.

I planted my feet against the pain, and centered myself. I  grounded myself and pushed out everythinng else and focused on alpha dane. It worked, and as she said. the pain did fade.

We did that another 56 times, then I was now connected to every wolf in existence. I let the feel of my new pack to wash over me.  

I let out a howl of happiness, that where soon echoed by everyone around me. As it died out, I made my way back to my room. I shifted back to my human form, and plopped down on my bed. I was way to tired, to go down to the party right now, so I let myself fall unconscious.

"Up up up my queen." Jay said to me. He was sent to make me look pretty all day so these alphas would take me seriously. I don't really see how making me look like a doll makes people think wow she smart look at that dress.  "come on, I promise your going to like this one, it's very you." he beamed.

Jay had this personality that just drag's you in, he's magnetic. Tall dark and handsome doesn't even fully describe him. To bad he play for the other team though.

"okay" I said to him getting up. He lead me to the bathroom, where I see the most amazing dress ever. "holly fuck Jay" I said squealing. "It not even conservitive. I love you." I said. 

It was a black dress that just did something for your boobs, and was tight at the top, and flowed out a little above my waist, there was a slit that came up to my thigh. It was a hot dress. More then a little revealing, but it was me. I slipped into the dress, and it fit me like a glove. I pared it with black heals, and a neclace to keep it simple. I had my hair pulled back in the front, so it could all casade down my back.