A freak among freaks

My mom woke me up about a hour ago, but I have been laying in my bed going over everything that happened last night. I keep dialing his number, but I can never actually call him. uhg. I looked at my bed side clock 7:00 am in big  red numbers. My mom doesn't know that I get ready like a dude, I only need about 15-20 min to get ready. 

I get out of my bed, and pick out some track pant, and a tiger print with ears, bra, under wear. I lay it all flat on my bed, and get into the shower. I wrap the towel around my head, and body. After getting my cloths on I head back to the bathroom, brush my hair, and head down stairs to get some breakfast. 

There was a feats on the counter, my mouth was water at the smell. "wow, this is alot" I said to mom. 

"I didn't do this." she looks at my dad, he rubs his neck sheepishly, and smiles at me. 

"It's your first day, I thought I would go all out." he said. "there is not eggs, or orange juice. I promise." I laugh and hugged him. I got a plate and sat down at the breakfast bar. God it was so good, everything tasted mouth watering. 

"Dad." he looked at me over his news paper. "A really good gift would be a car. I would rather not have to walk to school, or inconvenience you by having you drive me." I say smelling.

"Haha, your defiantly my kid. We will see" I smiled, and went back to eating.

"Smell nice in here." Jess said as she came into the kitchen. 

"Right my dad's a pretty good cook." I said.

"nice" she said. After we had finished eating, me and Jess just talked about random stuff.

"Time to go girls we need to get to the pack house for the meeting." I grabbed my satchel, and put my Ipad, cell phone, and binder into it. 

We got into the car, and drove to the pack house, for this meeting. We walked up the gravel road, to the pack house. My dad just walked right in, and brought us into the living room. The room was huge, it fit a lot of people. 

I sat down on a leather sofa in the back of the room, with Jess beside me. My dad was right next to the alpha at the front of the room. He was a tall man  the  dominance, and confidence was oozing off him. He had jet black hair, and hazel eyes, a strong jawline, and a football player build. 

There was a guy around my age 6'2, bright brown eye's, and a slim, but muscular body. I notice that the other teenagers either gave him dirty looks, or insulted him. After two boys pushed him into the wall I decided to save him. "You" I pointed at him, and he looked at me " ya you, come sit." I said in a friendly voice. He looked shock, but soon came over, and sat beside me hesitantly. "I'm Trin" I said.

"Someone moves fast." Jess said under her breath. 

I rolled my eyes at her. "this is Jess, whats you name?" i had a thing for strays.

"Troy Oliver" he said. He look at me with a confused expression. "Did you want, or need something?" his eyes racked over my body and I smirked at him. He blushed coughed. 

I laughed, Jessica took in his expression, then laughed with me. "really fast." Jess said.

"no I didn't want anything, but you looked like a total looser standing there by your self. I though you could chill with us." I was blunt by nature, it was just me.

He smiled "I was trying to pay attention, to the meeting." he said defensively.

"Dude no ones paying attention, it hasn't started yet, but hey if your so dedicated that you like to get a head start on your listening skills good for. I'm never that dedicated to anything." amusement and sarcasm was clear in my voice. Jess snickered from behind me.