Submit or fight.

I smiled "or else what?" I asked mockingly. Before I had fully finished my words, he had dropped to the ground, and shifted into his large brown wolf. His wolf stood over 6ft tall. I looked at it in aww. He was much bigger then my parents wolf. "I bet you have soft fur." I said more to myself. Jess laughed, but Zaden, just growled loudly.

Troy tried to push me behind him, but I slapped his hand away. He shifted into his wolf as well, but his was very different from Zadens wolf. His wolf was pitch black, and looked more like the Lycan from under world that stood, up on two legs. No wonder why people thought he was a freak. He was amazing, much scarier then Zadens wolf. "Wow this is really cool Troy. Man oh man, I'm officially jealous I'm not a wolf now, you look super cool. Don't do anything though. I wont let you get hurt." I had a feeling that he could handle himself in a fight, but I didn't want him to be mad at me, like Teddy is. He looked like he was having a internal battle, but he bowed his head, and backed off.

Jess went and stood beside him, and placed her hand in his big paw. Everyone else seemed to shy away from him in wolf form, but I thought he looked cool. I saw alot of looks of fear, and disgust.

I focused my attention back on Zadens wolf. He was low to the ground, and ready to attack me at any wrong movement. His eye's followed me as I placed my book on the lunch table, and walked back to where I was again. "This seems counter productive, it going to be a one sided conversation, if your a wolf the whole time." I said getting annoyed. The bell rang, but no one moved. "well saved by the bell I have class." I said.

A boy I hadn't seen before stood beside Zaden "he said submit, or he will make you." the boy had to be are age. He was well built, and had dark brown eye's, and a strong jawline.

"What are you the wolf whisperer" I asked genuinely curious.

"I'm Greg, Zadens beta, and he told me through the pack link."

I remember something about that link thing.I nod. "No" I stated while looking at Zaden, he growled, and launched himself at me. I saw it coming, so I flipped over him, and landed in a crouching position. He whipped around, and growled deeply at me. All I had to do was evade him. When he ran at me again, I slid under him,and got up quickly ready for him to come at me again.

This time when he came at me I didn't have time to move out of the way, so one had me by the waist, and had moved me out of the way. I looked up into my dad's black eye's. He put me down, then inspected me. "are you okay Trinity" I'm in trouble.

I smile "Dad I'm fine, just late for class." He looks relieved, then slaps me over the head, but not to hard.

"what the hell are you thinking, fighting a alpha."

I shrugged " didn't seem like a big deal at the time. I just lost control."

Zaden growled at us, and my dad put me protectively behind him, and growled back at Zaden. "enough Paul, if your child want to fight my son, then let her." Alpha Dane said. I mentally rolled my eye's.

"that's not what she was doing, she just doesn't understand are world yet." my dad pleaded. I think I understood this world enough to know that I didn't much like the people in it.

"then she must submit, or fight him. It's a very simple choice." the alpha said.

I don't know why, but something in me can't stand the idea of submitting to anyone. "Trin, just bow your head and apologize." I could tell he was worried about what I would do, hell I was worried. He moved to the side so I was now of view of the alpha, and his son.

I couldn't shake the feeling of superiority. I don't want to submit to anyone, I don't need to submit to anyone. The thought that where running through my head didn't feel like mine, but like someone stronger then me, someone with alot more authority then I had. I stared the alpha in the eyeès for a minute before looking at his son. He was still in wolf form, but he could understand me fine.